UK4 Discussion Thread

• so you're saying your not willing to put time or money into a game, you're literally only playing to annoy/hinder others? Would I be right in saying you were bullied alot at school?

There's nothing stopping you from spiking villages/deffing newly chiefed farms/All the other hotly debated actions in trav. But the thing you're all missing is no one is forcing you to play. If you're not happy about how the game plays then play something else.

End of the day old fart gold users are the ones keeping the game alive, it costs money to keep servers Going,

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• I sir have never bought a cage or tablets of law.
    Guilty of all the other misdemeanors though and of stealing sausages.

• He just sent one?

Noob!

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• That was a pretty good farm spike ;)

Presumably that was def slipped in for the senator following the main attack to have cleared and taken down the residence? What was the time gap?

• At this point I don’t even care if I get banned

@OldFart GET OVER YOURSELF!!

i made a deal with the devil :evil:

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: naughty words on international kitten day means kittens will nibble you while you sleep ().

• IT'S INTERNATIONAL KITTEN DAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!

how have I never heard of That?

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

• Seems like you might have some anger issues. Have you lost some more troops?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• *they're

Don't people normally pick out spelling mistakes when their not clever enough to think of a witty retort?