UK3 on a Runaway Course for Simdom

• I see MM is getting a spanking by GoT. Amer you still encouraging the spanks? Let's see if MM can get it together.

R4C got anything good? 8|

NMS DA going to surprise us? =O

• R4C any good? Psssh, the SE are the heavily disputed sim kings of the us 8)

Orders coming in from leadership now, only 130 more days until we start troop production. Better start prepping.

• I see MM is getting a spanking by GoT. Amer you still encouraging the spanks? Let's see if MM can get it together.

R4C got anything good? 8|

NMS DA going to surprise us? =O

Oh yes love those spankings.. with locke gone I don't know who will carry on the aggression from the MM side..

i am holding spanking seminars, encouraging more and more people to spank MM :p

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• Its sad, competitive players are leaving. Although locki and crunch both known for early quit.
    locki i was 100% sure once he get the retaliation will leave, he is a short term energy booster kind of guy.

But was seriously looking for forward to watch crunchi in action for rest of the server. let see how things progress.
    R4C shaping up quite nicely. They know how to sim and also how to organize proper oops and build troops.

The only problem they would probably face is how to take along those allot of newbies with them. I fear all the power and hopes lies in those original 5, 6 players.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• I treat my servers like I treat my women.

Have one main 1 that you stick with (UK1 in this instance) and have a side server that you mess around with until you get bored, then go find a new side server.

I've finished 7 servers in my time so I don't think it's fair to say I'm known for leaving early

• That melt left too?
    He should've said something, i would've stayed

Well when you settle where i settled, you're reliant on having good local allies - one had a 9pm bedtime and was thus useless, another one built cata's and either didn't send or didn't know how to use them (LOL RP) and the last one, was hampered into playing personal defender for the first two...i changed my mind on the highlight of the server for me as well

i think when you sent 7/800 ei's and your hero into a scouted gaul 1000 phalanx or whatever it was, lost half of them and got the rest trapped...you were 10 squares from the biggest mace count on the server and instead of asking for help you deleted them in traps :thumbsup: the kicker was knowing that i'd mace scouted the guy as well so we knew he had traps

• The only problem they would probably face is how to take along those allot of newbies with them. I fear all the power and hopes lies in those original 5, 6 players.

Are you speaking about R4C or MM here?

• I am newbie on R4C. Attack me! I think attackers against me have a superb record so far this server. Try your hand! Seal your fate!

<3
    ~ TB

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• R4C shaping up quite nicely. They know how to sim and also how to organize proper oops and build troops.

The only problem they would probably face is how to take along those allot of newbies with them. I fear all the power and hopes lies in those original 5, 6 players.

R4C does seem to know how to properly oops. :/ Those 5-6 original better have superhuman powers.