Dear Madams and Sirs:
I spent at least 35 minutes of my precious time on an op... AND MY TARGET DELETED. This appears to be a pattern with this server. I am a big fan of playing contested servers, and am tired of the lack of competition. I will personally offer advice to anyone on this server to improve their account just so I have a decent opponent.
Please, those of you in CN/TIPS/Gibby's Inner Sanctum Sekret Hidden Alliance: Stay on the server until we can launch on you. We have all of these troops and we can't target villages that have disappeared. I have a very mediocre account. Please do not let me show you up.
Please don't make Zenny sad! She's such an ugly crier. In order to not make me sad, here are some tips!
1. Build cap fields. You should be at 17s or 18s by now. If you aren't, catch up. Don't do anything but cap fields until you do. That's how account development works. You shouldn't be building troops in your cap. You should be building storage.
2. After you got them tasty noms flowing out of the cap, build troops. 24/7 using helms. Level them all the way. Don't let the queue run dry.
3. Communicate with each other and plan.
3.5 Don't worry about spies-- you'll never get rid of them. Embrace every member you have and work with them to make them better. Do not fight with each other-- on the leadership level, on the membership level, and especially not between the two.
4. Actually understand the game mechanics-- today I saw something about "saving" adventures for tier 2. This doesn't work. Rewards are determined when the adventures spawn, not when your hero lands. You're just wasting time. Read stuff, ask veteran players, use common sense.
5. Have a defense plan in place before you get attacked.
6. Don't waste money and then delete. You have time to recover, but it's running short. Get it together.
And a number seven addendum piece of advice: Take Gibby seriously. If she criticizes leadership, she means it. She sees leadership mistakes in neon. Even if she's not on your team, her opinion matters.