Best buildings for population

• Is there a list of the best buildings for population?

To live and not to breathe is to die in tragedy.

Home is where the heart is but what a shame because everybody's heart doesn't beat the same.

• Rasputin's Guide for efficiently building a support village.

This is my guide from a while back ... You dont have to build all the way through but you can still get a decent amount of CP ....

Sorry its in the archive format.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• Yeah .. Maybe I'll post a new one here.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

• When you have it ready, please either start a new thread or pm me. I will make a new thread for you. @Yowie and I have been discussing the fact that guides need to be updated but it is best done by players who are much more actively playing than either of the two of us.

• When you have it ready, please either start a new thread or pm me. I will make a new thread for you. @Yowie and I have been discussing the fact that guides need to be updated but it is best done by players who are much more actively playing than either of the two of us.

Oops . Sorry I didnt see your message until I finished posting it in the Guides section. Should I do something different?