Rasputin's Guide for efficiently building a village

• Anvil comes from one village, dropped in one second before the attack and withdrawn again one second after. There’s more skill in playing a good defence account than in being an attacker or hammer builder.

• Of course an anvil is a huge defensive army in one village. Therefore the analogy to "anvil". Hard to break no matter what you use.

Anvils are used in one piece in real life. Just like hammers are. And hammers are from one village too. I have never seen a 2 or 3 village hammer.

• In an x2 server. Follow this guide I get 30 village in 75 days. Totally f2p top 20 pop account. Party 24/7.

Except for the fact that there only 20 building slot include rally point so I can't make a workshop.

This guide will end around 40-45 village for f2p.

• Travian Village task. Achieve 50+ villages.

Let me preface this by saying that this is for speed servers only. It is highly impractical for a slow server. So please read accordingly.

Very interesting read, thanks for the tips (and the chip in by people).

Is there anything similar for a slow server though? Since you mentioned this is impractical for that.

• Very interesting read, thanks for the tips (and the chip in by people).

Is there anything similar for a slow server though? Since you mentioned this is impractical for that.

I'm a pleb at slow servers. I remember Lord Aslan had a really good guide somewhere. You should search for it. The mods probably know about it too. Don't know if it was lost in the forum change.

Eric Rasputin you are a pleb and a noob. And yet, we still love you despite all of that. But it took 2 seconds to find it here.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: added link ().

• the lord aslan start guide is still archived on the old .co.uk forums. a quick google search will find it.

some of it might not be as effective anymore as it was written a while back :P

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg