• This is huge ... I'm sure stats will be affected big time :O

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• Always a good alternative <3

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• yes know about the self troop killing to get points. but whats that self raiding. =O part.

Doesn,t it gaining and losing at same time. what effect really it make on stats. zero or i am misunderstanding it and there was some thing strange like that.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• yes know about the self troop killing to get points. but whats that self raiding. =O part.

Doesn,t it gaining and losing at same time. what effect really it make on stats. zero or i am misunderstanding it and there was some thing strange like that.

Before the bug, you could raid yourself and it'd be 0 gain. But something went wrong since and it only added the gain and did not count an equal loss to cancel out the gain.

..And that is the Final Word.