Fall USx

• Pika you know I respect you man and your gameplay I only put you in that cause you said you’d never play again and I hope that’s not true... that being said I get your frustration.

Eric I’m still not sure where you came from but I’m convinced you will never leave haha... Hope whatever is going on in your life gets sorted and you come out on top.

:dancing: :dancing:

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: discussion of a ban is not allowed on the forums ().

• Ive been there sense.... Im sure you saw me ;) Usually on comx though.

JARUBY!!!!!!!!!!! A name i still remember and battled alongside on the USX days of old!!!
    I come back after serveral years to see whats happening and you are finally leaving????????

Old Travian vet just stopping back to see what the forums have become.

Mainly a USX player that was proud to be apart of one of the greatest alliances ever... VN

Former Anvil and Defender taught by the great "Cher"

USX: BigBen1178

PROUD OWNER OF THE USX AND UKX FORUMS

• Bernard. If you knew half of what is happening in my life right now, you wouldn't be saying that.

If it is non-game related things keeping you from playing then by all means get it sorted out. I'm wishing the best for whatever you are going through/focusing on IRL. But if you do come back you should come back on USx

• JARUBY!!!!!!!!!!! A name i still remember and battled alongside on the USX days of old!!!I come back after serveral years to see whats happening and you are finally leaving????????

Sup bear. I still play, just not here anymore. Left a few years ago.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• So much love. Thanks Marz and Bern. :D

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• Sup bear. I still play, just not here anymore. Left a few years ago.

You abandoned ship!!! You play with any of the old peeps from old days? Still talk with any of them? I am friends on FB with a couple, but lost touch with some of the old VN peeps and fellow forum trolls.

Mainly a USX player that was proud to be apart of one of the greatest alliances ever... VN

• You abandoned ship!!! You play with any of the old peeps from old days? Still talk with any of them? I am friends on FB with a couple, but lost touch with some of the old VN peeps and fellow forum trolls.

Na, I was thrown overboard by the ships security and treated like garbage by the cruise director so I said I wouldnt cruise that company again.

I still play with a few but none of the VN peeps. They have all moved on or hide here anonymously. Been dualing with FTW for years, he was around right near the end of the VN days.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• Na, I was thrown overboard by the ships security and treated like garbage by the cruise director so I said I wouldnt cruise that company again.
    I still play with a few but none of the VN peeps. They have all moved on or hide here anonymously. Been dualing with FTW for years, he was around right near the end of the VN days.

I remember FTW. I believe you and he ran an account during the huge hug fest we ran with some of the great forum trolls when we went to the NE and tried to ally the whole of the quad while holding hands and singing Kumbaya. VN was so much fun! Miss the wit and sarcasm of JohnDeere.

• I just remember the last VN round when we went for 4 quad center but a certain leader wouldn’t listen to me so I had to jump ship and worked with NWA and NATO.