It's coming home - Ceasefire

• @Ameno

So as you know ITS COMING HOME!

Coomon sense tells you that a ceasefire is definitely needed on Sunday (maybe 00:00 - 00:00? Or Sunday 12:00 - Monday 12:00?)

Please make this happen.

Thanks,
    Alex

P.S if England lose now I will look like a tit. BuYeah I'm safe I reckon - It's coming home

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• *if

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• iRonik you're German mate please stop talking. Let's leave this to the English

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• I believe you've mistaken me for Lucky, dear. I'm not Croatian. ;)

I'm not a fan of either of teams playing currently, but due to this ''overhype'' of it's coming home being spammed everywhere it made a somewhat hard choice to hope Croatia wins.

Needless to say, I'll regret saying that as they'll probably go on about it until 2022. :D

Don't get me wrong, I quite like the English in general, but this attitude is a bit much for my taste. :)

• Oh bums. Sorry honey.

England haven’t had a win for such a long time, but then neither have we had a decent summer. The possibility of both just went completely to our heads :p

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• I'm aware of that, there's always next time though, I'm sure they will come back stronger.

Though now I hope Croatia loses, despite the dirty-ish play from the French late-game yesterday. :D

• ^^

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.