Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread

• Yeah you're right, that was a brain freeze moment haha

But like I said it's unlikely for them to be spiking - I was thinking more keeping some troops safe for the end game but it sounds like they have too many troops to keep track of...

• It seems that a large MM player has deleted while holding 2 x small arti's ?
    A Diet and an Eye ..... both of which have been picked up by G0T .....

• As for the Unique Diet that story has already been told on this forum, but if you need it retold I don't mind.
    Losing it was no fault of anyone playing this server, it was good luck on GoT's part. Unknown to most at the time, I went on vacation for a week and a half in a location that did not have internet service. My sitters were managing things until the terms and conditions update was released. The notice of this update occurred after I had already left, so I never saw it. When the update happen my sitters were locked out of my account because I had not been online to agree to the terms update. I believe it was 2 days after my sitters were locked out is when GoT took it. It didn't go as smooth as they had planned, but with the help of travian games they were able to clear the defense and then scramble and take it. Sometimes it better to be lucky than good.

The aftermath is still unfolding, but Travian games is looking into changing how sitters are locked out after an update like that ( there is a legal issue with it) since sitters have already agreed to the change in terms. They said they have never had a unique artifact taken in that type of situation and apologized for it happening and gave me a gold voucher since I was more interested in improving a game that I enjoy rather than crying about it.

Dont kid yourself mate, as I told Medusa as well if you guys wanted to def it you could have easily. We faked every important artes, and you even moved architect so there was literally no reason not to expect Diet to be faked/hit. You guys just believed that the def left there is enough and/or took a gamble of us not hitting it, thats it. Its not "nobody's fault" or "travian's fault" its your alliances fault for choosing not deffing it enough. The only reason you guys got 2 hammer to begin with because we hit Nero a few hours after NMS hit him as well and the def was left there without even rebuilding the wall. Honestly all this holy talk about how you blame travian and not accepting your own failure just reflects on you and your alliance.

• Dont kid yourself mate, as I told Medusa as well if you guys wanted to def it you could have easily. We faked every important artes, and you even moved architect so there was literally no reason not to expect Diet to be faked/hit. You guys just believed that the def left there is enough and/or took a gamble of us not hitting it, thats it. Its not "nobody's fault" or "travian's fault" its your alliances fault for choosing not deffing it enough. The only reason you guys got 2 hammer to begin with because we hit Nero a few hours after NMS hit him as well and the def was left there without even rebuilding the wall. Honestly all this holy talk about how you blame travian and not accepting your own failure just reflects on you and your alliance.

Haha! Holy talk! That's awesome. How am I kidding myself? It is my account, my emails with TG. I know what happen on both GoT and MM sides and you can believe what you want it doesn't bother me. It happen and you guys were on the side that benefited. If you play long enough you will know that sometimes you luck out and sometimes you don't. You guys even messed up the attack itself and had to scramble to get a hero with a level 20 TC to pick it up... over a minute and a half late. Before that I just figured you guys were a bunch of noobs that needed free farming to look good at this game. You actually showed some good teamwork and a quick reaction to make it work.

I hope people post some monster hammers for endgame otherwise I will have to question why so much effort has been put forth to make sure farming is risk free.

It seems that a large MM player has deleted while holding 2 x small arti's ?
    A Diet and an Eye ..... both of which have been picked up by G0T .....

Goose got his feathers all ruffled and forgot this was a team game. I wouldn't say he was a large player, but he did have 3 artifacts. He had those two as well as the large architect. Looks like the large architect is still available and up north. Did the two small arti's re-spawn north also? Out of curiosity does anyone have the coordinates where the two smalls re-spawned?

• Haha! Holy talk! That's awesome. How am I kidding myself? It is my account, my emails with TG. I know what happen on both GoT and MM sides and you can believe what you want it doesn't bother me. It happen and you guys were on the side that benefited. If you play long enough you will know that sometimes you luck out and sometimes you don't. You guys even messed up the attack itself and had to scramble to get a hero with a level 20 TC to pick it up... over a minute and a half late. Before that I just figured you guys were a bunch of noobs that needed free farming to look good at this game. You actually showed some good teamwork and a quick reaction to make it work.
    I hope people post some monster hammers for endgame otherwise I will have to question why so much effort has been put forth to make sure farming is risk free.

Goose got his feathers all ruffled and forgot this was a team game. I wouldn't say he was a large player, but he did have 3 artifacts. He had those two as well as the large architect. Looks like the large architect is still available and up north. Did the two small arti's re-spawn north also? Out of curiosity does anyone have the coordinates where the two smalls re-spawned?

While i totally understand that TG would give you gold voucher, and that things might have been vastly different if your sitters werent locked out, all im saying that if medusa wanted to def the diet with a sizeable anvil he could have, which would have been a reasonable decision given the circumstances. Alas, he didnt because he thought the def there is enough and/or he thought we wouldnt hit it. Yes, we got into some trouble as the one picking up went on a holiday himself, but we managed to go around and solve the issue, and wouldnt blame travian or you or whomever if we messed it up. It was a well planned OP that kind of went havoc so you got just as lucky as we did. Had it gone the other way around I wouldnt have spammed the server room/forums of how lucky you were because one of ours has gone away that time. In fact this is the first time I mentioned. You can blame TG and their ToS change all you want, but ultimately it was your alliance's decision (or rather indecision) that lost you the Diet and not TG, and their inability to work around the unfortunate events.

Edit: scout spawned 7fields away from me and diet spawned 30 fields away from me, not sure which direction.

• I don't know how we're still talking about this, but if I was in charge of MM and we had an op incoming and we were locked out of the unique wheat, an MM would have gone out that read, "You have x hours to pull you troops, my hammer is on the way."

Especially considering you only had like 60k standing there :D

There were lots of things that could have been done to avoid this. MM still made decisions that resulted in the loss of the arti. I don't think you can fully or even primarily blame TG for this one.

• While i totally understand that TG would give you gold voucher, and that things might have been vastly different if your sitters werent locked out, all im saying that if medusa wanted to def the diet with a sizeable anvil he could have, which would have been a reasonable decision given the circumstances. Alas, he didnt because he thought the def there is enough and/or he thought we wouldnt hit it. Yes, we got into some trouble as the one picking up went on a holiday himself, but we managed to go around and solve the issue, and wouldnt blame travian or you or whomever if we messed it up. It was a well planned OP that kind of went havoc so you got just as lucky as we did. Had it gone the other way around I wouldnt have spammed the server room/forums of how lucky you were because one of ours has gone away that time. In fact this is the first time I mentioned. You can blame TG and their ToS change all you want, but ultimately it was your alliance's decision (or rather indecision) that lost you the Diet and not TG, and their inability to work around the unfortunate events.
    Edit: scout spawned 7fields away from me and diet spawned 30 fields away from me, not sure which direction.

I see what you are saying. I agree it was well planned, I talked to Groot, I believe, about it after the fact and have a pretty good idea of the op. I'm not the one who came on here and spamed the forum about this subject, I've just added correct information to the attempted trolling about it. Like I sad before, I have a lot of emails with TG talking about the situation and they don't like knowing they played a part in the game, but appreciate the input on improving the game. Hindsight is always 20/20 and people can judge what MM did and didn't do.Give their opinions on how they should have done this or should have done that. Experience matters in this game and ultimately its a situation that I've never heard of. Normally when an account is locked it's banned. So a lot of people now have a better idea how to handle a similar situation like if an account is inactive.

I'm a complete story type of person, so I was trying to find the reports that I thought were on skype to refresh my memory and will share a little of what I found since it confirms some assumptions you made and some that are a bit off. The biggest part that messed things up with the defense was Crimson deleting. Crimson had around 40-50k troops stored in my village and according to getter deleted the day before the artifact was taken. It looks like the artifact was taken in the early AM, so those troops disappeared less than 24hr before. That's rough for any alliance to adjust to. It also looks like the call for blind reinforcements was made, so the leadership was doing what has been suggested. How many got their in time no one knows now. I no longer have the reports. I know there was starvation because a good amount of my troops starved. My trade routes were set up to 1:1 resources to crop a couple times a day, so 2+ days of starvation will take it's toll. When I left I was running about -45k/hr, that's defense plus my troops with 125% and 17's. You guys can do the math on troop totals, but unless I'm mistaken my troops starve last, so that tells me at some point before your attacks landed there was no defense or it says that my troops starved after the attacks and before I logged in, but the amount of troops I lost points towards before the attack because I lost 1 level 17 field from the attacks and was in positive crop. So it's possible that 60k troops were what was blindly sent in. That leaves unanswerable questions like how much crop was sent before the attacks and how many troops were sent. Again, at this point who knows. I would rather be lucky than good in most situations and we weren't lucky in this one. That is a little more information from my end that should fill some gaps for you about what was going on, it filled some gaps for me since I had not read all the skype chat about it.

As for those respawn locations...that was bad luck for us again. Lol

• How is MM's night going so far? Hopefully it is going peachy.

:thumbup:

SHHH!! Its that time of night where most of them are in the Pub!! they won't know about it til Monday morning :P

s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
    s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
    s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
    s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• I see what you are saying. I agree it was well planned, I talked to Groot, I believe, about it after the fact and have a pretty good idea of the op. I'm not the one who came on here and spamed the forum about this subject, I've just added correct information to the attempted trolling about it. Like I sad before, I have a lot of emails with TG talking about the situation and they don't like knowing they played a part in the game, but appreciate the input on improving the game. Hindsight is always 20/20 and people can judge what MM did and didn't do.Give their opinions on how they should have done this or should have done that. Experience matters in this game and ultimately its a situation that I've never heard of. Normally when an account is locked it's banned. So a lot of people now have a better idea how to handle a similar situation like if an account is inactive.
    I'm a complete story type of person, so I was trying to find the reports that I thought were on skype to refresh my memory and will share a little of what I found since it confirms some assumptions you made and some that are a bit off. The biggest part that messed things up with the defense was Crimson deleting. Crimson had around 40-50k troops stored in my village and according to getter deleted the day before the artifact was taken. It looks like the artifact was taken in the early AM, so those troops disappeared less than 24hr before. That's rough for any alliance to adjust to. It also looks like the call for blind reinforcements was made, so the leadership was doing what has been suggested. How many got their in time no one knows now. I no longer have the reports. I know there was starvation because a good amount of my troops starved. My trade routes were set up to 1:1 resources to crop a couple times a day, so 2+ days of starvation will take it's toll. When I left I was running about -45k/hr, that's defense plus my troops with 125% and 17's. You guys can do the math on troop totals, but unless I'm mistaken my troops starve last, so that tells me at some point before your attacks landed there was no defense or it says that my troops starved after the attacks and before I logged in, but the amount of troops I lost points towards before the attack because I lost 1 level 17 field from the attacks and was in positive crop. So it's possible that 60k troops were what was blindly sent in. That leaves unanswerable questions like how much crop was sent before the attacks and how many troops were sent. Again, at this point who knows. I would rather be lucky than good in most situations and we weren't lucky in this one. That is a little more information from my end that should fill some gaps for you about what was going on, it filled some gaps for me since I had not read all the skype chat about it.

As for those respawn locations...that was bad luck for us again. Lol

Converter - Battle reports Travian

Here ya go mate, no starvation whatsoever at the time of attack. Also gonna say, that extra 50k might have helped but we would have still gone through. And yes, hindsight is 20/20 and i'm not debating the fact that you guys were unlucky with the holiday/sitter/ToS update situation, I'm saying that after it has been mishandled by MM dont go around and call us lucky or blame TG. Was it an unavoidable situation? Yes, of course it was. Anyone could have withdrew the def, catted down the TC and grabbed the arte from MM before we did, and im sure you would have understood as well. Or just fortify the def, send extra crop even if it overflows, or scout to see what's the current def/crop situation etc etc. These things dont take hindsight just people who actually care about the arte. Again, yes, it was an unfortunate situation, I just dislike the fact that after it happened Medusa went onto the skyperoom disregarding all our effort and achievement and calling it just luck.

• Well that is a long winded debate for something that is in the past. How about we move on and focus on what comes next :). Good effort by GoT in capping that arti. Good effort by MM for making do with what little options they had.
    Lets not forget that we are arguing over pixels :D. Although, I spend money in game and I do not like saying that it is only PIXELS :cursing: , but at the end of the day it is just a game. MM should learn from their mistakes and GoT should also learn from their screw ups as well (blaming our fake leader Amer). All in all good effort by both teams. Nice hammer so early in the game by Derran, as a teuton lover and HoF record holder last round *ahem* I am impressed with what you showed us. Looking forward for some monster hammers by all sides.

Spy note: someone boasted that he/she would make a jaw dropping hammer, so far em not impressed :D... Emma gonna quote this in the future if he/she actually makes one! :D

• Well that is a long winded debate for something that is in the past. How about we move on and focus on what comes next :). Good effort by GoT in capping that arti. Good effort by MM for making do with what little options they had.
    Lets not forget that we are arguing over pixels :D. Although, I spend money in game and I do not like saying that it is only PIXELS :cursing: , but at the end of the day it is just a game. MM should learn from their mistakes and GoT should also learn from their screw ups as well (blaming our fake leader Amer). All in all good effort by both teams. Nice hammer so early in the game by Derran, as a teuton lover and HoF record holder last round *ahem* I am impressed with what you showed us. Looking forward for some monster hammers by all sides.

Spy note: someone boasted that he/she would make a jaw dropping hammer, so far em not impressed :D... Emma gonna quote this in the future if he/she actually makes one! :D

King trigon, you spend money in game do you...???? :D