s1 traitor spies and surprises 2018

• what makes a good above usually a couple every server. who in your years of s1 stands out. who fooled you big time. who surprises you.

my suggestion of
    TRAITOR S1 20018 IS keepcalm. doesn't fit the usual traitor role. Him and his many guises cough cough taken in a few servers ago so unusual we ignore his little private army cough cough.
    he leaves us .joins the enemy with promises not to attack. attacks

• Lets be real here. Every time a GG hammer went outside 2-3 hour zone, they walled. He was the only one hitting caps 8-9 hours out for a full week straight, recieved no support what so ever.
    As for GG defensive strategy, I have no words as well.
    EDIT: As for the "promises not to attack - attacks". Ive seen Skype messages. Noone would be in a happy mode after those.

• tbf him his allies decieded they couldn't be bothered to help him anymore (dispite being able to easily dominate the raiding charts) and they all deleted. Can't really blame him for jumping ship

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• From the beginning of the server the war between GG and betrayed have echoed through the realm, reports of great battles and tremendous achievements were heard of, time and time again GG tried at its best to triumph over Betrayed to the point that it made coordinated attacks with the help of 3 or 4 other alliances, thankfully Betrayed had the help of GotN to deal with this situation and managed to rise above the odds.

Some weeks passed after those events and the Betrayed warriors began to fight back pushing GG further and further away, their villages were crumbling like syphilitic cookies, Betrayed was indeed a force to be reckon with at this stage so warriors from the the North came in GGs rescue, and so Losers, waged a fierce war on Betrayed, an alliance composed out of 9 players many of them in the top 10 ranking with some of the biggest armies on the realm pushed Betrayed back thus giving GG time to breath, but as for GG's dismay it did not last long for Betrayed vanquished their enemies short after the artifacts appeared and once more they could turn their focus onto GG.

Once Betrayed had recovered from the war with Losers, they once again began pushing GGs forces back, GG had no real fight in it and after its best warriors fell and ran away to the lands of the forgotten, the ones left standing out of frustration due to the lack of leadership and organization have tried to join Betrayed's ranks, for at this point it even the warriors who protected Betrayeds empire had started to form offensive armies and they them selfs started to plunder and destroying GG's towns, and when you have someone who has less than 500 catapults and less than 2k offensive troops who is primarily a defense warrior taking down capitals it just makes it embarrassing to be affiliated with anything regarding GG other than being the ones to bring it down.

So you see, you cant really blame Keepcalm who was and is, as far as i know, a good player to move into our ranks and it is obvious he would attack you, since we are at war, so you really have your self's to blame if this situation makes you feel lied to, this was nothing more than a player who was frustrated, with hes alliance and decided not to be the one carrying it and so he chose a better way, no reason to come weep on the forums about it.

• it started off so well . I remember back in the old days when people took time to write poetic posts and mm's so thankyou. But sadly you lost me when you said about him abeing good player. if that was exactly true he would stand on his own merit and we all know about betray c.

• pointless complaining about people's Morales on an online game bird.

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• Weeping on the forums ?

People saying one thing then doing another is disappointing, that's what it is. Players change alliances just as often as girls change their knickers, its what happens, however we all spend time on chats in good times and bad so people are bound to be pissed when things don't work out.

To combine this with alliance tactics is moot, poor behaviour is poor behaviour.

Good luck to keepcalm and all his multis.

• Are "Morales" Spanish "Morals" - like Moralés? Or do you take a ripe morale, remove the stone from the middle and smash it up with some sour cream and a sprinkle of tomato and you have guaca-morale to dip your corn chips into...

• So at this point the only thing left to do is question our selfs, so!

What is trust?

and for the more what is being?

I hate there for i am, and with this i can believe in the fact that i exist but can i trust in my own perception of reality?

Can any of us?

what proofs do we need to believe that we are ?

And what importance do we really have, not as an individual but as a species do we matter? and if so why? and if not then why not just end it all?

Yes we all fear death but is it really worth fearing the best part of life? For with out it there really is no meaning.

We cherish our life's so much yet we get distracted with silly games that in the end just makes us start bickering at one and other despite whatever platform we are on, sometimes im amassed to see how even though we are living longer we find our selfs living less and the things that end up bringing us together end up either infuriating us or sometimes it completely recks peoples life's.

And so now, we find our selfs questioning the morality of people we didnt know 150 days ago, whom we might not and probably will never meet. Despite the possibility of you being right or wrong to come into the forum in the hopes of shamming what is almost a stranger during your fit of anger and disappointment, does this thread really matter? Does he? Do I? Do you? Does anything?

• in the "hope" of shaming. lol he's shamed and I didn't need to come on forum to do it

and if things didn't matter now of us would be playing would we