Changelog ambiguity

• Changelogs need to be made less ambigious/more uniform, especially in regards to bug fixes - it's hard to tell what the bug/fix is.

As far as I understood patch notes, in the "bug fixes" part, the bug was listed. So for example:

"bug fixes:
    - Touch screen: Zooming on map causes wrong tile information to be shown
    - Reports: Marking message as read will take you back to report page 1
    - Farm List: Last targets display breaks after switching farm lists"

(source: [COM]Travian Legends Changelog)

The bug is listed (i.e. it was a bug that zooming on map causes wrong tile information to be shown etc.). Which means that what is listed is the behaviour before the bug fix.

This format is fine!

Yet in another patch note, this format is not followed consistently:

"Bugs that had been fixed:
    - Evasion Setting is only shown in the Capital Village now
    - Task master: The task list displays correct number of tasks
    - Alliance Bonus: contribution now behavious the same way at all times
    - IGM: Welcome message now shows the right Travian Answers link
    - Alliance Donation Bonuses bug with 3 times was fixed
    - Conquering villages: Alliance members cant conquer each other when on 0% loyalty
    - Rally point: Farm list: raids not sent after editing a farm list"

(source: [COM]Travian Legends Changelog)

As you can see, in the latter changelog, it's not consistent with the early changelog, and it's not even uniform in this changelog itself. "- Evasion Setting is only shown in the Capital Village now" - here, this is obviously the behavior after the bug fix... But then you have "- Rally point: Farm list: raids not sent after editing a farm list" which seemingly lists the bug (i.e. behaviour before the fix) - which leads to ambiguity for a very important point:

"- Conquering villages: Alliance members cant conquer each other when on 0% loyalty"

Does this follow the format of the rally point bug fix, or the format of all the other fixes? I.e. - was the bug (behaviour before bug fix) that "alliance members cant [sic] conquer each other when on 0% loyalty", or is that how it works now after the bug fix?

• Hello wishmaster3

Nice thread :)

The way the updates are given to us has been evolving of late.
    I think in time you will see improvements in how we display the information so
    that it is more consistent.

As for what has already been posted...I will save that for a slower day and after we get some rhythm moving forward.