Travian: Path to Pandora - Feedback

• I think releasing changes/new features the way they appeared this morning is an insult to the players who suppose to do final testing on them,

This is what they are doing. What you see happens when they do a release is what we are supposed to report so that it does not make it to the next level.
    This is the whole point of testing it here and as you see you will see stuff. When they add their code it is here they add and we see and let them know what is broke.

So no one is trying to insult anyone as they are giving us the first look so what we see now does not make it to the next level.
    This server is where the first steps of FINAL TESTING is taking place and all of us are part of it.
    This server is not the place to be if you want a polished and finished product.

So again this is a test server and we are helping to shape it to it's release version.

• I think releasing changes/new features the way they appeared this morning is an insult to the players who suppose to do final testing on them,

This is what they are doing. What you see happens when they do a release is what we are supposed to report so that it does not make it to the next level.This is thew whole point of testing it here and as you see you will see stuff. When they add their code it is here they add and we see and let them know what is broke.

So no one is trying to insult anyone as they are giving us the first look so what we see now does not make it to the next level.
    This server is where the first steps of FINAL TESTING is taking place and all of us are part of it.
    This server is not the place to be if you want a polished and finished product.

So again this is a test server and we are helping to shape it to it's release version.

Still, cant blame us for wanting them to put some effort into it. I know that they should have seen the broken code in general as an exemple.

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

• I don't know if it's been mentioned already, but in the town hall, small parties show the account's CP production, but they actually only give you the village's CP production.

• @playingwithfire should still have some. PM her, or wait and she'll PM you.

Legend has it, that if you bring coffe and wine you get 2 keys.

• Major bug just happened

went to settle a 3rd city after our first attempt bounced (another player got it first). logged in today as it should have landed earlier today. no report of settling (positive or negative) no settlers in rally point. click on residence. cannot even BUILD settlers. what is going on? our settlers magically disappear then we cannot even build new ones. we have a useless account now.

were pissed.

• small miss in alliance "Members tab" when someone gets attacked it says "1 attacks" should say "1 attack" right?

I like to lead even when I am not leading. :rep03:

NYS: Idefix

TT Finals: Idefix

• Major bug just happened

went to settle a 3rd city after our first attempt bounced (another player got it first). logged in today as it should have landed earlier today. no report of settling (positive or negative) no settlers in rally point. click on residence. cannot even BUILD settlers. what is going on? our settlers magically disappear then we cannot even build new ones. we have a useless account now.

were pissed.

Did you report it in game? The MH is the one who can figure out where your settlers are at least.

• after the maintenance you made the medals bugged. Not showing medals. Instead it is showing text.

I like to lead even when I am not leading. :rep03:

NYS: Idefix

TT Finals: Idefix

• Hello

Anytime you see a maintenance happen always do a refresh(F5) as that will fix most display errors
    If it persists after that then clearing your cache will be next step from within your browser tools and that will eliminate the old code that was stored.

Send in a ticket to the MH explaining your issue if the 2 actions above do not work for you.

:)

• Hi, there is a bug. We tried to settle a new village, but when the setllers arrived there was ne new village, instead the settlers just disappered. ( still there in the troop overview, in the toher overview they are trained again and when you click on the residence it looks like the village was there)

• Hello Goto_COM

Please try the 2 steps I listed in my post above.
    If your settlers still remain hidden then report it to the MH's for your server and they can find them and restore them to where they belong. :)

• Always the damn settlers instead of rastogi2008.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Wolkenengel ().