Travian: Path to Pandora - Feedback

• I love the new graphics. I think it is something that should be distributed to all game worlds. Having building specific to tribes is about time. A real plus.

• Got another error in Combat Simulator.

1. Go to Combat Simulator.
    2. Add 30 Reinforcement players. In my case I've added 30 Romans.
    3. Add some unit to any of them so SIMULATE button becomes active (I've added to the last one).
    4. Click SIMULATE and see pop-up error saying "Token invalid".

This happens with >29 Reinforcement players.

• This is from game mechanics. Cultural points rank does not exist.

I spent several hours trying to wrap my head around offense/defense but does not make any sense to me. Can we have more information on this?

• I like a lot the graphics, all the buildings make me feel that the village is alive :thumbup: Nice work !!!

An error : i receive the bonnus for 2 before the lands are all ar 2.

• Question: Since the server is limited to 200 days, will L2 and L3 hero items be available on same schedule as a normal server(day 75 and 165 respectively), or they will be available early?

Screenshot_16.jpg

com83(beta): rastogi2008

com29(NYS5x): Slavefactory

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• I like a lot the graphics, all the buildings make me feel that the village is alive :thumbup: Nice work !!!

An error : i receive the bonnus for 2 before the lands are all ar 2.

There are two different quests for ressources being built on lvl 2. The first one is to build one of each ressource to lvl 2 and the second one is to build them all to lvl 2. Are you sure you had to do the second one already?

AA_SMOD_Sig.png

Du hast eine Frage? Hier findest du die Antwort:
    T4 Answers
    Moderatoren arbeiten ehrenamtlich und sind daher nicht 24Std. am Tag erreichbar.

• Hi.
    How is possible ?

Residence or palace level 10

Settlers can be trained in a palace or a residence. The tab "Train" shows you the required building level. Task:

• Upgrade your residence or palace to level 10.

Your reward:

500 culture points

Screenshot by Lightshot

We are fond of New Year's Eve .

• Hi Alfa71,

I'm sorry I can't figure out what your problem is? Can you clarify what you mean exactly?

AA_SMOD_Sig.png

T4 Answers
    Moderatoren arbeiten ehrenamtlich und sind daher nicht 24Std. am Tag erreichbar.

• Is it possible that this Fire & Sand Screenshot is on a speed server? (x3 speed possibly?) Than this is correct on speed servers you need 500cp for the 2. village and on normal 1x speed servers you'll need 2000cp ;)

AA_SMOD_Sig.png

T4 Answers

• Flawless, what Alfa71 means is that now we need to accumulate 2000 culture points for found our 2nd village while on the past F&S versions we would only need 500.
    So, the question is why this increase? It will definitely slow down the development of villages.

• Flawless, what Alfa71 means is that now we need to accumulate 2000 culture points for found our 2nd village while on the past F&S versions we would only need 500.
    So, the question is why this increase? It will definitely slow down the development of villages.

Fire & Sand which started in March was a x3 speed server, so it is normal that you only need 500CP
    This Closed Beta as well as path to pandora starting in September are 1x speed server, so it's normal that you need 2000 CP

• I love new statistics. It awakens my competitive spirit. :D Now I want to be first. :D

Past servers: Alfėja Baltics speed, Alfėja Baltics 2, MC Eiaiestyi comx2, Eiaiestyi com29 (x5), Ankhsi com83 (PtP Closed Beta)

• Which I am region in?

Solving: map reduce 8%, mouse move to above of the village, and it can see the name of region. This is wrong way.

Suggestion: name of the region can seem next the village in the profile (it can see evrybady), or left side, in the "Village" block (can see only the owner/sitter evry time), or both section.
    And, in the Statistics, in the Regional overview: needed a link to the map.

• Which I am region in?

Solving: map reduce 8%, mouse move to above of the village, and it can see the name of region. This is wrong way.

Suggestion: name of the region can seem next the village in the profile (it can see evrybady), or left side, in the "Village" block (can see only the owner/sitter evry time), or both section.
    And, in the Statistics, in the Regional overview: needed a link to the map.

Mohan, I think many people wouldn't understand what you're trying to say. You can speak in your native language if you want. I'm sure there's someone over here that can translate properly.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse