Travian: Path to Pandora - Feedback

• I wish that there would be separate statistics for my villages resources income, and for income from raids (numbers could be shown in top 10 at what place I am). Also can be general of all together, but i would like to see them separately as well, and know how well I am compared to others.

I believe population rank is useless. You can see that in other statistics tabs.

Past servers: Alfėja Baltics speed, Alfėja Baltics 2, MC Eiaiestyi comx2, Eiaiestyi com29 (x5), Ankhsi com83 (PtP Closed Beta)

• Is it possible to set trade routes to fellow alliance members? I know this wasn't possible in Legends but I want to know if that is the case here too.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Is it possible to set trade routes to fellow alliance members? I know this wasn't possible in Legends but I want to know if that is the case here too.

No it's only possible to set trade routes to your own villages in PtP ;)

AA_SMOD_Sig.png

Du hast eine Frage? Hier findest du die Antwort:
    T4 Answers
    Moderatoren arbeiten ehrenamtlich und sind daher nicht 24Std. am Tag erreichbar.

• You don't really need those super extreme pushes and whatnot anyway since no real need to build WWK/WWR, normal ones probably suffice anyway.... :D

And it prevents a lot more negative things than positive ones.

• I've make a forum in my alliance, and open the tread. The string on the "Answer" button:

%%allianz.antworten_with_capital_r (en-US)%%

Win7, pure firefox (latest version)

• I've make a forum in my alliance, and open the tread. The string on the "Answer" button:

%%allianz.antworten_with_capital_r (en-US)%%

Win7, pure firefox (latest version)

Yes, this is already known and forwarded to Tech Support. Should be fixed in the next update ;)

AA_SMOD_Sig.png

Du hast eine Frage? Hier findest du die Antwort:
    T4 Answers
    Moderatoren arbeiten ehrenamtlich und sind daher nicht 24Std. am Tag erreichbar.

• You don't really need those super extreme pushes and whatnot anyway since no real need to build WWK/WWR, normal ones probably suffice anyway....

You may need regularly feed your troops. I agree that it would be abused by we know who though.

• True, but rarely in auch extent on these servers. There's always parking in another villa. :p

• Or not playing the server at all in iRoniks case, not playing the server = no troops will starve ;(;(;(;(

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Trader medals are pointless, I can see why they never bothered with them much.

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Hello Everyone

This thread is to discuss your feedback concerning the game.

Talk about ingame bans due to names not allowed is not part of that.

If you were banned ingame for whatever reason then please discuss that with the MH you are dealing with.

• Alright this is absolutely ridiculous. A member in my alliance sent a hero with full health on an adventure and it died. She revived him with a bucket and sent the hero again and he still died.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Is this a bug?

Disclaimer: 0 points on FS and all points on res. But even then the hero shouldn't die at full health.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Hallo,

mir ist bei der neuen Statistik aufgefallen, dass hier etwas nicht stimmen kann. Entschuldigt, falls das schon mal erwähnt wurde.

Angeblich sind wir bei dem Military Strength Rang besser als knapp 4,5k andere Spieler.. Es gibt aber nur knapp über 3k Anmeldungen. Zählt hier noch was anderes rein oder ist das ein Fehler?

Hello,

we have a little Issue with the new Statistic page. It says on the Military Strength part that we are better than about 4,5k other Players around, but there are only about 3k Players on the server. Is that a bug or are there other "things" that count into this statistic?

banner-Nut4-You.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Taku ().

• It is just not working as intended

..And that is the Final Word.