Travian: Path to Pandora - Feedback

• Yeah it's broke for sure, apparently I am the rank 1 defender in my alliance with a steppe army :mmm: go figure lol

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Military strength offensive - the sum is higher than total registrations on the server
    Military strength defense - sum is less than total number of players and seems to be different for everyone

Any one has an idea what production chart means? Number don't match anything.
    I was hoping that resources statistics resets weekly, it did not reset. Cumulative for the server is useless.

On the top of it the page takes ages to load, literally 28 seconds I just measured (same for combat simulator btw).

Nicely looking but overall disappointment so far :(

• Yeah it's broke for sure, apparently I am the rank 1 defender in my alliance with a steppe army :mmm: go figure lol

It is possible, maybe your alliance is poor with troops. :D I believe overall offence and defense strength is calculated, not considering that troops are offense or defense, just taking numbers from all of them.
    But sums of players are really off.

Past servers: Alfėja Baltics speed, Alfėja Baltics 2, MC Eiaiestyi comx2, Eiaiestyi com29 (x5), Ankhsi com83 (PtP Closed Beta)

• ^ literally missed the point

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

• There should be no trolling in this thread to begin with.

This way some of these questions and concerns can be read and answered without being lost in clutter.

• So the only thing that's useful from the new general statistics is the Server Progression section and even that's missing vital information like active players and players online.

Already missing my plus statistics. Hoping travian can sort out the new General Statistics page to make it more useful, or at the very least accurate...somehow 25 Steppe Riders are producing more defence than 150 Mercs.

• The charts for military strenght seem bugged. And I personally think it should stay that way. This is still a strategy game, and knowing that you're currently on x place regarding military strenght just by looking at a chart (unlike the old fashioned way: spying everyone around) kinda contradicts it.

As for the production chart, I'd assume what you see is the increasing of production since you started the account, that's why the numbers don't seem to match to the current state. A time bar would've been handy here.

Edit: Oh well, there's already a thread about that issue.

• This number is above, production 255K it says on your screen (great job btw) pie-chart numbers don't add up to that, not even close. 255K includes rewards but it would not help, still not even close.

• Wait what your pie chart doesn't make sense? I have 230.5k and it says I'm ranked at 40 on the server, how can I be ranked higher yet have less production

• I currently dropped down to 64. :D

Alright, seems like it'll be a mystery unless the devs elaborate.

Edit: Btw, I had the last adventure 15,5 hours ago. What's going on? I could need a gladiator helmet to sell for 50 bucks.

• this account settled first second village

oh, I see. not sure why I should care about it lol.
    I thought that thing will show server progress/events like artifacts, construction plans.