Travian: Path to Pandora - Feedback

• another thing that i have wanted since farmlist was put in play is the option to put scouts on it.

Its super annoying to have to scout all 100 villages in my scoutlist manually instead of just pressning send.

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

• another thing that i have wanted since farmlist was put in play is the option to put scouts on it.

Its super annoying to have to scout all 100 villages in my scoutlist manually instead of just pressning send.

That's probably Brian's fault. He doesn't want things too easy i guess.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Some general feed-back:
    I really like the region set up (it took me a while to get back into it) and have been surprised several times when regions suddenly opened. Way more strategic - and so much patience needed. Both hard for me :D
    But it's all so sloooooow. I loved the advanced start on RoA 2 years ago, it almost felt like playing a speed server.
    What I would wish is a speed (2x or 3x) version of PtP. Can we get one by any chance? Pretty please?
    That would be awesome.

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• Some general feed-back:
    I really like the region set up (it took me a while to get back into it) and have been surprised several times when regions suddenly opened. Way more strategic - and so much patience needed. Both hard for me :D
    But it's all so sloooooow. I loved the advanced start on RoA 2 years ago, it almost felt like playing a speed server.
    What I would wish is a speed (2x or 3x) version of PtP. Can we get one by any chance? Pretty please?
    That would be awesome.

Slow isn't even the word for it. How on earth do people play at this speed regularly. It's literal torture.

And I agree a boosted start would have been nice. I mean is 1 month of beta testing really enough at this (slooooow) speed. They are about to start the actualy PtP servers in various domain in early September. Doubt anyone would be able to test the new chiefing system by then.

• Question regarding the Town Hall: weren't small celebrations meant to produce as many culture points as the village itself is producing (max. 500)?

At my village, the small celebrations seems to grant as many CP as both my villages are producing. Indication error?

• Question regarding the Town Hall: weren't small celebrations meant to produce as many culture points as the village itself is producing (max. 500)?

At my village, the small celebrations seems to grant as many CP as both my villages are producing. Indication error?

Goddamn it Lag ... Here I was getting the max value for my parties and you go ruin it.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Goddamn it Lag ... Here I was getting the max value for my parties and you go ruin it.

Lol, sorry mate. Same here, but I just noticed it now. And I bet we aren't the only ones profiting.

It should stay that way, the Server is already slow enough..

• How on earth do people play at this speed regularly.

We live life on the side.

Lol, sorry mate. Same here, but I just noticed it now. And I bet we aren't the only ones profiting.

It an illusion. But you should've reported it nonetheless.

it is a visual bug only

Screenshot_16.jpg

com83(beta): rastogi2008

com29(NYS5x): Slavefactory

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• The regular birthday server will be x1 speed, so it makes sense for a beta to be at the same speed to test how it works out. Should there be more time between beta and "real" server? Possibly.

Anyway, if they follow the pattern for regular birthday servers, there will be a speed version starting later on.

• The regular birthday server will be x1 speed, so it makes sense for a beta to be at the same speed to test how it works out. Should there be more time between beta and "real" server? Possibly.

Anyway, if they follow the pattern for regular birthday servers, there will be a speed version starting later on.

yea but 2x might attract slow and speed players, especially if they're still trying to force large map on us.

..And that is the Final Word.