Travian: Path to Pandora - Feedback

• In path to pandora where you can chief and retain the tribe of your enemy so no one is going to be just Gauls .... Gauls can have roman villages or Hun villages ... So how can you distinguish which village is which tribe? You have to manually go check in the map or click on the village. Instead you add the tribe logo right next to the village in the profile so that players can plan on the military strength of the people in question ..

EDIT: It seems like this feature already exists. I apologize for my ignorance.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

Post was edited 1 time, last by Eric Rasputin ().

• You should add a loading icon for General tab in Statistics:

It's weird when the downloading time is bit long.

TS3.FR: [MEK]

• Unfortunately, not many people on the server who like to chit-chat.

The guys from Bots and VC seem cool though.

May I ask who you are in-game?

I like to lead even when I am not leading. :rep03:

NYS: Idefix

TT Finals: Idefix

• Can I know why this 24hrs kick rule exists in alliances? It's just annoying imo .. What wrong with instant kick?

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• I think it was because of the artifacts but I'm not entirely sure about it anymore... Feature was introduced in RoA, maybe you can find something about it in these old threads.
    As a player leaves the alliance it's instant by the way, only if you kick him it's 24h waiting

I know .. That was the question. Why the 24hr rule for kicks?

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• I assume the 24 hours rules is to prevent people from kicking members to cancel artifacts that way, since they go on for 24 hours.

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

• You can't leave alliance with an artifact running. Kick will prevent you from activating it again. Artifact runs 24 hours on regular speed server.

• I know .. That was the question. Why the 24hr rule for kicks?

I guess it is a couple reasons:

1) Prevents scumbag leaders (or spies, whatever) from kicking a lot of people and causing region control to be lost at some opportune time.
    2) Provides a cooldown period for which leaders can cancel the countdown if they change their mind.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Good work on the new nice looking walls but seriously lol did no one proof read the new statistics page? 17k registered players now... The pie chart has messed up percentages, the resources one is in German and has massive long text strings, the positions of the game world and alliance numbers are wrong, arghh lol

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

Post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: removed insult ().

• Yup [ally] is this now %%allianz.in_confederacy_with (en-US)%%

I like to lead even when I am not leading. :rep03:

NYS: Idefix

TT Finals: Idefix

• Hello Everyone

Let's remember this is a test server in the true sense. This has been communicated for a couple weeks prior to the start
    that things would not look right or things will break, could be shutdowns and even rollbacks on this server.

So posting here about what is wrong is what this thread is about but lets not go taking it to the point of insulting those who are putting this together for us to play.
    We are here to help them make it fun and report what we see.

Lets have fun but be cool as again it is a test server. :)

• I think releasing changes/new features the way they appeared this morning is an insult to the players who suppose to do final testing on them, no respect at all. It would take one look at the page so see that formatting is all over the place and it was fixed within a couple hours after first reports so it was not complicated.

Why would you except respect shown from other side? Just natural mirrored reaction.

• Plus if you're making changes, let the players know about them. This closed beta is a joint effort. All the 3000 players that joined knew that this was a test server and was prepared for it. So you have to let them know when you're making changes because we're the ones testing them and giving you data.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse