Travian: Path to Pandora - Feedback

• As we know, the travian converter doesn't seem to work with the new report format. Unless I'm completely missing it, there doesn't seem to be a way to generate reports that all can see without using a screenshot. There should be an option to create a report with a shareable link that also includes a comparison of attack/def values and resource costs of the armies and battle similar to our usual converter.

..And that is the Final Word.

• When i used 2 golds to complete 2 construction immediately, only 1 construction has completed :cursing:

I clear yesterday my cache and cookie of my browser

• Standard answer: refresh the page again :D:thumbsup::whistling:

Screenshot_16.jpg

com83(beta): rastogi2008

com29(NYS5x): Slavefactory

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• When i used 2 golds to complete 2 construction immediately, only 1 construction has completed :cursing:

I clear yesterday my cache and cookie of my browser

Was the other building maybe a residence or palace? Because you can't finish these buildings with gold.

AA_SMOD_Sig.png

Du hast eine Frage? Hier findest du die Antwort:
    T4 Answers
    Moderatoren arbeiten ehrenamtlich und sind daher nicht 24Std. am Tag erreichbar.

• Trying to insta my buildings with gold and it takes so long to register. I have to refresh the page multiple times for the action to be registered and completed. It's kind of annoying.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Trying to insta my buildings with gold and it takes so long to register. I have to refresh the page multiple times for the action to be registered and completed. It's kind of annoying.

Second this. Paid the 2 gold then refreshed 3 times before it deducted the gold and completed the constructions. Parties also took a few seconds to update in the dorf3.php tab, and when switching helmets, they do not update visually for 10 - 15 seconds.

• It would appear that the missing gold is a new issue that has surfaced after the hotfix. You know the drill, please write in to the MH. They are the ones who can forward things to Tech Support not the forum staff.

• I had the same issues, and this helped me out:

How to clear cache in most conventional browsers:

1) Press Ctrl-Shift-Delete
    2) Choose Clear cache
    3) Choose "all time"
    4) Click Delete Data

I do this after every update.

• Lol, stock clear your cache response :thumbup:

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Its funny how this helps the crew a lot but never the players. It hasn't helped me. I followed your instructions and it's still lagging.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• When I queued troops, it queued doubled. So now im getting troops i didnt have resources for.

would it solve getting double amount of troops aswell?

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

• Hello Everyone

If at anytime you have issues after a game update then clearing your cache or even refreshing your browser helps in clearing out the old code. (Easy directions for almost all browsers - https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic)

If the problem remains after doing that then it does need reported to the MH so they can check your account for any errors or bugs.
    The quicker you report it the better. Posting here also helps as it alerts other players so they can keep an eye out to make sure if it is widespread or just isolated.

• Hello Everyone

If at anytime you have issues after a game update then clearing your cache or even refreshing your browser helps in clearing out the old code. (Easy directions for almost all browsers - https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic)

If the problem remains after doing that then it does need reported to the MH so they can check your account for any errors or bugs.
    The quicker you report it the better. Posting here also helps as it alerts other players so they can keep an eye out to make sure if it is widespread or just isolated.

I can build troops without it costing any resources and you are not interested at all?

Kinda gamebreaking in my opinion.

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

• I can build troops without it costing any resources and you are not interested at all?
    Kinda gamebreaking in my opinion.

This is something you need to report to the MH for your server.
    We cannot fix it here on the forum and understand you are reporting it but the MH for the server you play on is and should be the first step when you feel something is not working right.

So yes interested for sure but I cannot do anything myself about it but alert the MH just as you are doing ingame. That is the key to getting it fixed. :)

• The MH told him to clear cache. How about one unbugged update?

Please
    Just
    One