Travian: Path to Pandora - Feedback

• I just lost 1k res. I qued cranny and rally point together and golded them and as usual i had to refresh many times for it to register. After a few refreshes, only my rally point got insta builded. My cranny is still building and I lost 2 gold. 2 gold for one building.

Yeah.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Okay .. haha .. Now the same thing above happened. But this time, one of the buildings got insta'd without using up any gold for free. Bug abuse time :P

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Hey, I'd like to also say that my settlers got kidnapped. I don't know what you at Travian Games are pulling with my settlers, but I would like to have them back again. Thanks.

To be more specific, I launched them. They were supposed to land. Instead, they are gone. Possibly kidnapping to molest. Please help.

Post was edited 1 time, last by UrMom ().

• Hello.
    1.When I check an ancient power, I'd like to see on the map that region who is attached to that power, not intirely map, with all the players .
    2. Fire and Sand, I play it on my Phone and I didn' t check the box for "with low bandwidth". Now ,for send an attac , directly from the map, I must check the box.. I dont like that.
    Can that issues be fixed ?
    Appreciate it.
    Edit:
    I clean my cache , :D i didn't think thats the problem
    And I want to play only on google browser.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Lock ().

• :wall::wall::wall:

You mean to say that they didn't tell you to clear your cache? =O

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Hi. Another bugfix has been installed on Closed Beta server couple of hours ago that should (hopefully) fix current issues.

So, if you encounter CP celebration bug or others, please, sent ticket to support. I already tested myself - works much much faster now.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Hi. Another bugfix has been installed on Closed Beta server couple of hours ago that should (hopefully) fix current issues.

So, if you encounter CP celebration bug or others, please, sent ticket to support. I already tested myself - works much much faster now.

Fixed the bugged queues aswell?

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

Can confirm. Parties are looking a lot more consistent now.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Not sure yet. Queue bug is still at QA, they are investigating. Others - well, I do hope they fixed them, but if not, we need to know that asap, so if you encounter any issues after my post here, please, send new request to support.

ameno.png

• Thanks. Good to be back :) Seems issues are getting back to normal. I couldn't reproduce CP bug anymore and the game works fast.

ameno.png

• Well... I can't give a useful feedback about the biggest new feature, because I haven't conquered any village. I should have start with someone with different tribe who conquers one of my villages. I hope you'll have many players with more patience and more determination to test the new system of conquests.
    But if you really want most players to test new features, you should help them better than just 100 golds at start. This Closed Beta shouldn't be a real server, especially since there will be new PTP servers for each Community soon.

I hadn't created an account on server with Ancient Europe map since 2015-2016 (Scattered Empire). In my opinion, problems are always the same. Almost nothing has changed on the map.

1) The Regions colors

I can't enumarate exactly the number of colors used to paint different regions, but there is a lot. However, only 4 colors are enough. Let read Four colors theorem (Wikipedia). If you really want to use more colors, you can do it but we can't see that:

Please, tell me where is border between Cyrene and Paraitonion ? 2 adjacent regions have the same colors.
    I spotted some others regions which use 2 colors very closed. (Narbo and Emporiae for example).

You should resolve these problems, especially since the solution is very easy.

2) Why the map is round ?

I'm not surprised for classic servers, because we can easily think the map is round like the Earth. And the borders fit correctly (no sea, no ocean, no desert).

But for this map it's completely unlogical. The borders don't fit and when we see European-Meditterraen shape, it's not expected that distance between Russia and Morocco is shorter than distance between Germany and Spain.

3) Artifacts

I'm not sure about correspondence between english and french names. But artifacts seem to be on the same regions at each special server, excepted artifacts of the fool which has been replaced by more victory points.
    I'm disappointed about that. Imo, the static system of spawning artifacts is already a problem on classic server, it's worse on a static map in these special servers.

You can generate a map with the same shape (Ancient Europe) but with some flexibility: change artifacts regions, adjust victory points (especially if the winners are always taking the same regions like in french special servers), implement new feature which allow to steal some artifact from a Region to an other (Guards are still unused, you may have a reflexion about it).

All ideas aren't good, but I just expect some changes on a map. If I want strictly the same map from a server to an other, I can play Classic servers (or the NYS if I want the 2 new tribes). I expect more changes on the map of this Special server.

PS: I hope my english is understandable ^^

TS3.FR: [MEK]

• The fixed unique artifact positions are due to some historical context, but I do agree having regional powers rotate outside of the uniques may be helpful to keep this particular map "spicy". For example, NE lacks a small boot, so SE/SW tend to be more attractive options early on. What would happen though if one of the large boot regions got switched to Epi or Pictavium? It will change strategies a bit and make it interesting, in my opinion.

The issue of colors blending in too easily on some areas was addressed last FnS, but I don't know if TG has looked into tweaking it.

..And that is the Final Word.

• And there are needlessly large regions like Hyperborea, Cimbri, Volubilis and a few others.

Have you(TG) thought about adding new artifact powers? The artifacts now are the norm for like so many years. Adding new power(s) would be a nice change and open up a lot of new strategic and tactical demands.

For example a power that gives your hero god like power boost for a short while or to allow your army to bunny hop the targeted village and target any nearby village within 20 fields?

Something like that or anything different, I don't mind. :D

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• I say something about that to MH last server Fire and Sand, ..And not only me , i know that...not a single word as a response......no comment !!!
    Ancient power must be rotate on that map.

• Just posting a few ideas we debated about on discord which I found to be quite interesting.

1.) Waterworks only 50% bonus to oasis, not 100%. No other changes applied. (Does not stack with below!)
    2.) Waterworks gives 4th oasis slot at level 10 without oasis bonus. Would limit Waterworks to maximum building upgrade level 10. (Does not stack with above!)
    3.) Horse drinking thorough consumption bonus only applied to Romans, training time reduction remains same for Romans, but reduced to 10-15% for other tribes.
    4.) Limit tribe specific buildings to be capital only. This would reduce amounts of Egyptian capitals. (HDT, Brewery)
    5.) Gauls receive a cap only building which increases troop stats by a certain percentage at levels 10, 15 and 20.
    e.g.
    The Cauldron
    Maximum building level 20, Capital only.
    Effect: Gauls only.
    Level 10: Phalax and Swordsmen receive a 10% increase in points.
    Level 15: Theutates Thunders and Druidriders receive a 10% increase in points.
    Level 20: Haeduans receive a 10% increase in points.
    (The percentage is just an example. It can be lowered if necessary, but 10% sounded fine to me.)

Thus troops would look like this at Cauldron level 20:

Phalanx 16.5 44 55 7 35 100 130 55 30 315 1 0:17:20
    Swordsman 71.5 38.5 22 6 45 140 150 185 60 535 1 0:24:00
    Pathfinder 0 20 10 17 0 170 150 20 40 380 2 0:22:40
    Theutates Thunder 99 27.5 44 19 75 350 450 230 60 1090 2 0:41:20
    Druidrider 49.5 126.5 60.5 16 35 360 330 280 120 1090 2 0:42:40
    Haeduan 154 66 181.5 13 65 500 620 675 170 1965 3 0:52:00

Rather than the original stats, which look like this:

Phalanx 15 40 50 7 35 100 130 55 30 315 1 0:17:20
    Swordsman 65 35 20 6 45 140 150 185 60 535 1 0:24:00
    Pathfinder 0 20 10 17 0 170 150 20 40 380 2 0:22:40
    Theutates Thunder 90 25 40 19 75 350 450 230 60 1090 2 0:41:20
    Druidrider 45 115 55 16 35 360 330 280 120 1090 2 0:42:40
    Haeduan 140 60 165 13 65 500 620 675 170 1965 3 0:52:00

The idea here is, to increase the amount of Gaul accounts on normal and Path to Pandora servers. Gauls at the moment have actually 2 tribe specific feats, which become irrelevant after early-game stage. Those are: 2x Cranny size and Trapper.

Hoping to see more ideas here, these were just a few of mine and some that I liked personally.

Regards,
    Vrba

Post was edited 1 time, last by Wolkenengel ().

• Its actually only a 1.5x cranny size now.

One of the best ideas people have in regards to the cranny and trapper is to merge them into one building for Gauls. Essentially a cranny that can build traps. And then design a new building for Gauls.

Also Romans also get 2 tribe specific bonuses. HDT and double Trade Office bonus, both infinitely more useful than what Gauls get.