Travian: Path to Pandora - Feedback

• Gaul bonuses are only earlygame useful and become irrelevant.

• Why can't an ally in a confed not forward my troops in his village? Is this a bug?

Only thing new that is used across confeds is the standard. Forwarding is still restricted to alliance only.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Only thing new that is used across confeds is the standard. Forwarding is still restricted to alliance only.

Something I think they should change.

Former Anglosphere Ambassador 2019-2020

• Why? It's perfectly fine as it is. And there's a million things they should attend to before this.

• Thanks for the nice summary and a really useful feedback. I followed the discussion in discord chat about it, will show this post to developers today.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Thanks for the nice summary and a really useful feedback. I followed the discussion in discord chat about it, will show this post to developers today.

If there is a new building for gauls, please don't call it the Cauldron. That feature by the same name on ROA was the stuff of nightmares.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Haha. I remember Bruce just laughing his hinny off while abusing this feature lol .. It was a huge mistake ...

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: filter evasion ().

• I didn't play RoA, I merely came up with the idea while watching Asterix and Obelix. (:

• because there should be a difference betwenn "Alliance" and "Confed" maybe?

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• No, it still makes no sense even though it is not what me or the one who needed troops near the villa that had them want. I guess the answer is to pull the reins to the orgin village and then 3 weeks later rein the person instead of taking less than 8 hours to forward to them instead.

Why do they allow you to send resources and reinforcements only to your alliance and confed members yet not allow you to forward to confeds? So far, I have not heard a good reason why. It makes a slow server even slower.

• I cant incorporate egyptians troops into my egyptian village!!!
    My original tribe are Hun's. Troops from Hun's instead it is posible to incorporate for me, but not egyptians troops.

Please I need to build my egyptian 15c fast with raids. Bug reported to support also.

sry for my english

D5RLuqu.png

Fan del dios Bertín