Travian: Path to Pandora - Feedback

• I cant incorporate egyptians troops into my egyptian village!!!
    My original tribe are Hun's. Troops from Hun's instead it is posible to incorporate for me, but not egyptians troops.

Please I need to build my egyptian 15c fast with raids. Bug reported to support also.

sry for my english

Submit a bug report to support.

..And that is the Final Word.

• I cant incorporate egyptians troops into my egyptian village!!!
    My original tribe are Hun's. Troops from Hun's instead it is posible to incorporate for me, but not egyptians troops.

Please I need to build my egyptian 15c fast with raids. Bug reported to support also.

sry for my english

have you tried cleaning your cache?

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

• this has probably come up before but

after paying in to bonuses from one village and trying to do the same in a second I keep getting the message that it failed because I don't have enough resources

• This has probably already been mentioned but....

I think it is really bad that you can only have one artifact active at the time on the whole account without paying gold. Should be that you only pay 5 or 10 gold if you want two artifacts in one village. This is so obvious you only want to earn money and do not give a damn about the gameplay. or you should get a free large and small activation and pay for the third. Everyone uses at least a small and a big one.

• "Friendly conquering" was allowed by rules, but not by game mechanics.. You cannot conquer village from ally/conf... After they leave 2 day cooldown applies.. Makes no sense to add such rules, but not to change game mechanics in general...

Atėjau, pamačiau, sugrioviau...

• "Friendly conquering" was allowed by rules, but not by game mechanics.. You cannot conquer village from ally/conf... After they leave 2 day cooldown applies.. Makes no sense to add such rules, but not to change game mechanics in general...

It was allowed at start of the server but then they fixed the bug without doing anything about the people who used that feature so far.

It wasn't a decent move.

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?