Next uk server start date

• Server starts are posted on the forums and on the Travian Facebook page. The Facebook page has a weekly update for all domains that have new starts that week.

The information about a start date is posted as soon as it is available so if you are not seeing anything yet, it means that there isn't a new server ready to start.

• Server starts are posted on the forums and on the Travian Facebook page. The Facebook page has a weekly update for all domains that have new starts that week.

The information about a start date is posted as soon as it is available so if you are not seeing anything yet, it means that there isn't a new server ready to start.

that doesn't really answer the question, as the forum information is out of date. The forum page says uk4 is closed yet I thought that had already started. I don't really use facebook very often so maybe it is just me, but I can't find any information on when the next uk server will start, the posts seem to be in chronological order and not in order of usefulness, so there might be a post saying about the next server but i don't want to read through a gazillion irrelevant posts to find it - or worse - to find that there isn't a post about the next server

• that doesn't really answer the question, as the forum information is out of date. The forum page says uk4 is closed yet I thought that had already started. I don't really use facebook very often so maybe it is just me, but I can't find any information on when the next uk server will start, the posts seem to be in chronological order and not in order of usefulness, so there might be a post saying about the next server but i don't want to read through a gazillion irrelevant posts to find it - or worse - to find that there isn't a post about the next server

You are correct that the information is hard to find. A very valid point and I will make sure to bring it up to Ameno. I seem to remember a pinned thread years ago about server starts from .us. That would make things easier especially if it is strictly for server starts.

And a lot of people do not use Facebook or are leaving it. Social media has its place but those in charge also need to realize that not everyone uses it.

I went to travian.co.uk and the most recent server is uk4 which is 22 days old.

Here is the information I found -

Screenshot by Lightshot

uk4 22 days old
    Fire and Sand 97 days
    New Year's Special 187 days
    uk1 148 days
    uk3 78 days
    ukx 62 days

Let me see if we can get a pinned thread with the start dates or something that makes it easier to find find the server start dates. It would make sense on both .uk and .us to have the same since some of the .us players are moving over to play on .uk and hopefully some from .uk will come and try .us

• I would guess the same.

And I did find the thread where the information should be pinned but it has not been updated since this past December. Let me see what I can do about that at least.