The End and Hall of Fame F&S 3x (com20)

• Actually that is slightly incorrect Blaze. The main reason Pandemic won is because a third of the way into the server TRYTOSTOPUS defected from UC. That server would of been competitive right up until the end if TRY and Platypus had not of defected. They were more concerned about making sure they were on the winning team rather than a real fight that would last till the end. It was a 100 day server and was over by day 50 after they defected somewhere around day 35. While it was well within their rights to defect, one would of thought since it was the first 3xFS server, people would try and make it competitive for as long as possible. Just because you might not win shouldnt be a reason to leave. What good is a one million crop hammer if there is no one to use it on lol. But full credit to PANDEMIC they appeared to come into the round with a long term plan that didnt reveal itself until around day 25 or 30. By that time it was to late for EXODUS as they had over concentrated themselves into to few areas and while UC had the heart, their leadership lacked the experience on FS servers and by the time they figured out what was going on, there biggest players defected and tilted the server thus ending its competitive nature around day 50.

• Actually that is slightly incorrect Blaze. The main reason Pandemic won is because a third of the way into the server TRYTOSTOPUS defected from UC. That server would of been competitive right up until the end if TRY and Platypus had not of defected. They were more concerned about making sure they were on the winning team rather than a real fight that would last till the end. It was a 100 day server and was over by day 50 after they defected somewhere around day 35. While it was well within their rights to defect, one would of thought since it was the first 3xFS server, people would try and make it competitive for as long as possible. Just because you might not win shouldnt be a reason to leave. What good is a one million crop hammer if there is no one to use it on lol. But full credit to PANDEMIC they appeared to come into the round with a long term plan that didnt reveal itself until around day 25 or 30. By that time it was to late for EXODUS as they had over concentrated themselves into to few areas and while UC had the heart, their leadership lacked the experience on FS servers and by the time they figured out what was going on, there biggest players defected and tilted the server thus ending its competitive nature around day 50.

Well firstly, i will say that our account had no care in the world about being in the winning alliance, i really couldn't have cared what alliance i was in as long as they had boots and trainer, our only goal was to achieve rank 1 attacker at the end of the server, I would have joined BD if they had a small boots artefact that is the level of care we had about winning the server.

Secondly it was UC's fault that we "defected" Platypus wanted to take over the leadership of UC because quite frankly the leadership team was quite incompetent(it was also our first FaS but they couldn't even grasp simple concepts or take on any advice), platypus was in turn added to the leadership group and organised the taking of about 7 regions in less than 1 week, the leaders of UC got pissed that people were becoming more loyal to us than to them, they booted platypus from leadership and removed all their rights from the alliance and openly denied it to our faces in the discord after we questioned them about it, and after a few days of trying to reconcile and get back among the leadership we noticed they had created a separate leader chat for themselves and then a "fake" one they added platypus to (which no one spoke to platypus or wrote anything in) so we decided it was best to leave UC.

Thirdly if you consider that the few accounts leaving the alliance and joined pandemic was the BIG factor that won them the server you are wrong, Pandemic were extremely well co-ordinated compared to the rest of the competition, and platypus and myself had very little effect on what they achieved this server, I can't speak Spanish so i rarely spoke to anyone from pandemic i was not in any of their discord servers or skype chats, we just did our own thing, so give pandemic the credit they deserve.

• I was obviously joking :P
    I left midway cause I was running acc solo pretty much in the end, doing 17h shift :P
    Was just a joke as to me being of no help xD

They see me rolling
    They hating