UK4 Server Analysis - by KnowToFail

• Finally i can post again!

Nice analysis KTF, where is the pie charts at though?

Now as to your analysis. I have been watching settlement patterns and it seems to me that there is a group out there that is ahead of us. I think you know them. The group is SQ. :)

You have 76 players and you claim an alliance on 29 is a bigger threat? Behave.

I think every other quad should focus on smashing up the massive META before anything else happens. Learn them for hugfesting in the first month.

I do not think SQ will find it a breeze to clear their quad.

But we all settled around the WW, should be a piece of cake.

• You took that completely out of context. That sentence was in response to the gracious things that KTF said about how our NGU wing settled our second villages. I was returning the compliment as I had been watching the server settle #2. And in my personal opinion, there were three alliances that did fairly well. In order those were:
    SQ
    NGU
    Broforce
    None of which seem to be large enough to actually defend a WW without help.

• Pretty sure I was only talking about single alliances and only about how well they did settling 2nd villages.
    If you need to mention that Broforce is doing better overall at this point than NGU/NS that is something different. And it may well be true.

• My 10 million phals will defend SQs WW on their own, dont you worry :P

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Yes I got them in an adventure. How else would you get troops?

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Pretty sure I was only talking about single alliances and only about how well they did settling 2nd villages.
    If you need to mention that Broforce is doing better overall at this point than NGU/NS that is something different. And it may well be true.

so NGU and NS aren’t a single alliance?

• REKN seem to be all over the map. This tells me that this alliance recruited all sorts of players and that they are here just to have fun and play a casual game of Travian.

Their SE members jumping ship to smaller alliance(s) in the SE probably shows REKN's ability. Especially given their diplomacy skills (e.g. ask small alliance to merge, be told no, then have the smaller alliance pinch their players).

To live and not to breathe is to die in tragedy.

Home is where the heart is but what a shame because everybody's heart doesn't beat the same.

• Pretty sure they did not. Which means exactly nothing right now. They did more than well enough to be in my top 3. The next major check point will be when artifacts drop. Then we can talk about how things are settling out.

• Apart from the TIN alliance which is spread across 2 quadrants so may have a hard time of lasting till end game. The NS/NGU META has over double the players of it's next nearest rival. Nearer to triple what most alliances have at this stage.

• better to ally up than have a quad war crunch, all pros know this

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• Madness in my eyes on a server this dead.

SW - PP losing people everyday and were a dark horse to begin with.

NW - A META and END who will END soon

NE - SQ, small alliance.

between NE & SE - TIN, who wont last due to their settlement.

SE - Broforce, a small alliance.

Pretty disappointing play from both NS & NGU to META up, especially this early. They have made themselves favourites by a long way

• Been keeping tabs on the server since I deleted my account, on reflection I should never have started bad idea to have 2 servers going, well for me it is.

Day 32, latest impression is...

NGU/NGU - Boring slow sim fest. They have pole position.
    SQ - Fast growth, to be expected, but now lost a couple of players.
    BROFORCE - absorbing ~PP~
    TIN - going to get their arses tanned by SQ & BROFORCE, which is where I think some of their players will end up.
    MF - slow burner
    END - will probably not survive too long.

Getting less and less active.