UK4 Server Analysis - by KnowToFail

• However when you say you are proud to play with them maybe I’m missing something but you mean the team that took in the blatant cheater lol yeah seems like a solid move

Personally I would rather stick with a small group that works well and communicates together than a alliance of 70+ That not even half will proberly help if needed

There’s also a down side to the bigger alliances when there’s 50+ members getting faked the chances of catching the real attack drops ALOT

i made a deal with the devil :evil:

• I like your confidence Excel. The way you said it's impossible to build a WW with just 28 or so members ... The thing is .. We don't need to stack up defense if no hammers exist in the first place to take us down ;)

Once we're done with TIN, it's you :)

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• Last UK6 was a server that proved a single alliance of 33 players could easily beat the 120+ player alliances. It's all in the leadership and the willingness to follow commands from the players.

I like your confidence Excel. The way you said it's impossible to build a WW with just 28 or so members ... The thing is .. We don't need to stack up defense if no hammers exist in the first place to take us down ;)

Once we're done with TIN, it's you :)

Natars can still deal dmg tho :(

• I didn't know that, I just saw endgame with like 50-60 active players left :(

And I'll produce all our WW defence don't worry. I have 100 TTs, that's enough right?

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: no real names ().

• who even cares what I think

I told you already, if we find someone we'll let you know

Excel, with the ally bonus' you now get a pretty serious penalty for having multiple wings. I don't think it's worth having more than 60 in a team Any more because of it
    Also I'd love to know who these hidden players that you speak of are

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• players in the closet?
    Oh, so yajyaj, noobhol and moogle

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

• Someone mention hidden players? :D

Also mutley explain your logic of 'I don't think it's worth having more than 60 in a team Any more because of it'? if you can fill a second wing then it stands to reason they could also keep up with bonuses? i don't really want to entertain the notion of a 30/40/50 player wing...when you're leading a 30 player alliance :(

• if you ever made it to the end of a server locke you'd know how often allys end up condencing into one wing. That means a hell of a lot of wasted resources levelling bonus'

Yes we only have 28 players, but alot of us play because we enjoy playing together not because we're obsessed with winning, but I doubt you'd understand that