How would you name it?

• Couple of months ago people who knew the set up were asked to send in their suggestions and it was fun exercise for me. Now you all know it so

How would you call the server if that was your choice?

The annual special server of 2018 will be called Path to Pandora, it will not change :) This is hypothetical exercise, with a couple maybe_worthy prizes.

The entry with most likes will get 50 gold voucher and a key for beta AND special forum title sponsored by Ameno
    2-5 place will get a key.
    Game will end on Friday, July 27th at the same time this message is posted.

Edited: Suggestions must be posted one at the time, total number is unlimited.

The post was edited 2 times, last by ELE ().

• Definitely should call it as "Start with Egyptians" with this game setting lol

Seven is more than a number. It is an adjective that describes some embarrassing thing or the person doing those things.

The post was edited 1 time, last by edwardyinn ().

• I would call it The Rainbow or just Rainbow.

I mean that's what the server is .. There is no more just one tribe accounts... Anyone can have any village and train any troops and settle or chief any village ... It's an assortment of things, its a Rainbow :)

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• Nice initiative. To make this contest even more appealing, I'll add special forum title to the first place. Would be interesting to compare suggestions.

P.S. One of my ideas was Travian: the Free Lands.

Ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Travian: doesn't-matter-what-tribe-you-pick-because-they-are-all-now-flexible-and-interchangable-btw-egyptian-150%-15c-with-waterworks-is-op

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• my suggestion was something like "metamorphosis" or (because i have some issues with correct spellingof such a difficult word) "changelings".

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Schmitz' Katze ().

• I don't know maybe "Travian: Coexistence", since all different tribes will be able to live together under one roof(account) now with the change of conquering function.

• "Rebirth of Phoenix"

Screenshot_16.jpg

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.