Community Calender Discussion

• This is a good first step, but the ones we most wanted are the ones that are not there :( lol

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• You mean like the dates when there will be a gold promotion on? Logically it makes sense they don't tell us when until the last minute else everyone will just wait till those dates :D , but it is a good change, a step in the right direction! :)

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• I remember Timo(phanttis) having a website that had the stats of every server and whenever new servers would come on. It was quite descriptive and accurate. Unfortunately I can't find it anymore ...

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.