[US] Travian: Path to Pandora - Beta keys givaway

• Dear community.

I have few keys that I am happy to give away for those who would like to receive them. Well, let's play some games!

Given that I don't really have much time, I would ask your help with that.

So, rules are simple.

• I ask a question / start a sentence.
    • You can answer to this thread as many times as you want.
    • Task can be changed every 5 answers It can also be changed anytime by any person if the correct answer has already been given / task hasn't been changed for more than 6 hours.
    • If this person didn't change the question, the next person can do that.
    • First 20 (unique) users who will answer this thread will receive a beta key.

So, let's start.

Complete the sentence.

The best tribe to start game on Closed Beta is .... because ....

Ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• The best tribe to start game on Closed Beta is the Egyptians because of the easy sim start to secure a top cropper and the largest potential crop production in a 15c cap.

• This is a really cool carpet beater. But where did you hide the green one? (P.S. It's not the task question... just yet). The task one is still about best tribe.

Ameno.png

• The best tribe to start on closed beta with is roman because of the 3 build queues with plus and the hero can hit the oases better while still in protection.

s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
    s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
    s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
    s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• Those who gave an answer, please, send me a message and I'll give you a beta key :)

Ameno.png

• Okay, let's play a little guessing game for some keys, shall we?

There's 8 coordinates which include a beta key and one which includes a 30 gold voucher. Each person is allowed only 1 square and it's first come first serve rule, so you can't vote for same square twice.

Happy hunting