[Official] Dossier: Kvothe ##(DECLASSIFIED)## {July 24th, 2018}

• ✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
    (un)Official United States of America Dossier
    Department of Information, Security and Grass Trimmings
    Director Jimmy Neutron, Esq.
    ✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Form 11087-2B: Information Requisition Form ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[ Account Information: ] ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ⇒ Account Name: ............................... Kvothe
    ⇒ Account Race: ................................ Gauls
    ⇒ Account Population: ......................... 972
    ⇒ Account Villages (number of): ............. 2
    ⇒ Account Alliance: ............................ {WN**}
    ⇒ Account Rank: ................................ 15
    ⇒ Account Accolades: .......................... 1 [Robbers Rank 5, Week 2]
    ⇒ Account Attacker Rank: ..................... 32 [Points: 4136]
    ⇒ Account Defender Rank: ................... 260 [Points: 112]
    ⇒ Account Hero Rank: .......................... 53 [Level 11, Points: 3843]

[ Village Information: ] █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ⇒ Village Name: .................................. Ambrose Jakis
    Village Coordinates: ......................... 30|28
    Village Designation: .......................... Spawn
    Village Population: ........................... 543
    Village Available Oasis (with Wheat): .... 3
    Village Captured Oasis: ...................... 0

⇒ Village Name: .................................. Bast
    Village Coordinates: .......................... 8|17 [Grey]
    Village Designation: ........................... Capital
    Village Population: ............................ 429
    Village Available Oasis (with Wheat): ..... 7
    Village Captured Oasis: ...................... 1 [50%]

[ Notes from President Trump: ] ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌
    Dear Citizens of COM4,

What can be said about Kvothe? They tell me, "Donald, Mister Trump, Mister President! Kvothe looks like a good account. He could represent USA very well!" This was days ago, weeks ago. I said to them, "They are not making the right decisions. Someone who does not make the right decisions, the best deals, cannot be a part of the Trump Administration." You can see the bad decisions they are making. They are not being efficient with their account. If you have THREE oasis with wheat bonus around your spawn village and you have not captured any of them? SAD!

Next, look at their 15 cropper capital location. They decided to take a cropper inside the grey so they get no Culture Points from their capital! Not only have they not yet placed their third village for this reason, they are within comb over distance of GOATZ who have been taking all the best croppers near the grey area, and in the grey area, of the map. They are simply making a target of themselves. And to have over 400 population in their cap and only one of those many, many 50% wheat oasis!

I can only imagine they are only putting 10% of their GDP back into their military, as I have it on good authority, someone told me they only have 1000 phalanx left after gaining a robber ribbon in week 2. This must be true or else they would have been on the raiders list last week and making an appearance this week, but where are they? WEAK! I have been told, people tell me things, I don't even ask them to tell me, they just do, I must be very trustworthy... the original owner has given this account to a new member of the Travian community, but to offer them no help to keep the account running at top efficiency is a mistake on their part. How could you work so hard on an account, make it a great account, and then hand it to someone less experienced and not offer to show them how to Make Travian Great Again?

Sincerely,
    ⅅℴ℘ℓⅆ ℐ. ℭℯⲙ℘
    Donald J. Trump, President of COM4

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Make Travian Great Again! #MTGA

* All Campaign Contributions can be sent via Marketplace to Donald Trump on Com4 *

Post was edited 14 times, last by Donald Trump ().

• Thank you for your support Brezzok. I do suspect that the representatives from GOATZ will sweep the Grey vote and gain many seats to represent the often under-represented Travianites of that district. I have many times said that Senator Multihunter is not truly working for the betterment of his constituents and often takes Natar Lobbyist dollars to do their bidding!

No one does more for his constituents than I do, they tell me all the time. They say, "Donald, we must work together with GOATZ as they will be elected!" I will work with GOATZ to make sure that every Travianite has Universal Cranny Coverage, Guaranteed Gold Income and very large, thick and strong walls surrounding their villages. They would be a fool not to work a deal with me, the best deal, the GREATEST deal!

* All Campaign Contributions can be sent via Marketplace to Donald Trump on Com4 *

• Thank you all for your support. It is because of your support, coming out and showing the FAKE NEWS that we are the super elite, that I am able to be here today, in front of all of you telling you the things they will not. We are the reason that Travian is becoming great again! They won't tell you that, it goes against their fake news headlines. They want you to believe that everything is falling apart, that Travian is not great anymore, that it is because of YOU that these things happen. This is WRONG! FALSE! FAKE NEWS!! Without you none of this is possible.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Please continue to support the campaign by donating today. Donations can be sent via Marketplace on Travian COM4 to the Donald Trump account.

• Making ForumTravian reading Great Again!

A very good dossier, please tell us that u have more classified dossiers to share with the COM4. We believe!

pt1 Logitech; Reykjavik
    pt4 Vilareto (shared account)
    pt3 HULO&Chillout (shared account)
    pt6 Avô Cantigas; smokin paradise
    pt5 Logitech
    Apuramento coml14 Riot&Logitech
    ptx Piri-piri
    com4 Logitech

Best achievement:
    Screenshot por Lightshot

.: Game with BrainS :.

• No one does more for his constituents than I do, they tell me all the time. They say, "Donald, we must work together with GOATZ as they will be elected!" I will work with GOATZ to make sure that every Travianite has Universal Cranny Coverage, Guaranteed Gold Income and very large, thick and strong walls surrounding their villages. They would be a fool not to work a deal with me, the best deal, the GREATEST deal!

That is just too funny. :thumbup:

• Sir president
    I say this with utmost respect as your assistant and friend. Please refrain from using too much time on insignificant matters such as these. I will gladly take your place. You are an extremely busy man and on the side of making Travian and America great, you have to take your own personal time of mate. Please call me so i can do this the next time do you can go back to enjoying your golf course and adding of farms.

Yours truly
    Jimmy, department of thrastalking players that may or may not contain the igms of Kvothe, Meteo and moordar and user666

-Jimmy (insert lastname), Head manager of Department of changing mysteries.
    FYI does great massage and serves the greatest of drinks.

Some people gets born with unlucky brains.

Jimmy is one of them

• Oh Mr president :love: I love you :love:

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Mr. President, Jim Acosta here, CNN. I have some questions regarding the private meeting with Putin. Since no one in your administration knows what happened... two things a) Is Putin a better Travian player than you and b) What does he have on you?

..And that is the Final Word.

• Mr. President, Jim Acosta here, CNN. I have some questions regarding the private meeting with Putin. Since no one in your administration knows what happened... two things a) Is Putin a better Travian player than you and b) What does he have on you?

Fake news. It is okay Mister Acosta, I will not hold it against you that you work for the worst fake news network out there. It hardly gets worse than CNN. But, because I am the most truthful person I know I will tell you the truth. I am sure you will find a way to twist my words into some fake news headlines, but I cannot tell a lie.

Vladimir Putin... he himself is NOT a better Travian player than I am, but he uses his squads and squads of Russian Hacke... players to bring his numbers up, he doesn't do it himself. They represent the "quantity" style of playing while we represent the "quality". You will see, in the end, with actual blood, sweat and tears of the true Travianites that I represent, we will prevail. We will come out on top. Quantity can only get you so far in this server, it is quality that will surpass and conquer quantity. We are the ones making Travian great again.

• As 1 of two of the original owners of the KVOTHE account I can confirm the account has been passed over to a less experienced player

I was simply there to raid and see how the Gual raiding strat went at the start of the server and when account was passed over that was it I had no intention of helping the new owner

When we was in charge of the account it was great.... now it sounds like not so great however these things happen we was there to practise Gual raiding strat we succeeded and done what we set out to do

Week 2 take raiding medal on a large server as Gual

The only non Teuton top raider

Now the account is doomed but I couldn’t care less

• i must be a god ... as i thank you for your donation of the fields u made for my goats to feed on

The devil made a Deal .... :thumbsup: t