Plans

• looks to me like like u wasted alot of decent hammers and didn't even knock the ww down. Not only that but also looks like at least 4 of your accounts are having some issues so it's no wonder you had a bunch of hammers smash a alliance half ur size. Then u get on here bragging like u did something.

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: ban discussion is not allowed ().

• Yeah all I see is 6 dead hammers that you decided to blow way too early. Poorly coordinated and not used well. You cant talk much crap Donnie when your WW defense is pretty much the same size as ours.

The post was edited 1 time, last by pete ().

• looks to me like like u wasted alot of decent hammers and didn't even knock the ww down.

Thats pretty funny. Last I checked you needed GW's to build a WW.... and GG's to feed troops there. But what do I know?

Dont forget all the huggling Jesus you huggled the entire server behind with three alliances.

Last I checked PWNY absorbed Legends as well as a pretty good chunk of Axis too and IRB absorbed Si-Fan and now the both of these two teams are hugging it out for the end game. You all look pretty silly talking about hugging when you all are the folks over there with your 100+ player group talking smack to 58 accounts. Don't be so salty that your 100+ players together don't equal our 58. Jealousy is a bad color on you all considering 2/3rds of the server population are fighting me and my team.

• Oh yeah and you didn't have your Murika S and Murika V.

SI-Fan didn't join us, we broke ktk and the remainder of them decided to join us.

Seeing as we never teamed up with PWNY that's funny coming from you.

You only had the whole NW and SW on your side but then we smashed that SW too.

• Seeing as we never teamed up with PWNY that's funny coming from you.

Seeing as I have the proof you all voted on it.... yeah.... yeah you did. LOL
    You are just salty we hit your WW before you could get their strength arti and combine your defense in your WW. Now you'll have to put your troops in their WW and we think that is funny.

Oh yeah and you didn't have your Murika S and Murika V.

I prefer gutted. We kicked and farmed pretty much every account in in Murika S except for a few that actually showed some promise. Getter shows we kicked and farmed pretty much all the noobs into deletion. Though a good chunk did actually delete but it wasn't from IRB so don't you dare try to take credit for that. It was PWNY and their farm spiking.

You only had the whole NW and SW on your side but then we smashed that SW too.

You guys really haven't smashed much. All our players use gold so we just rebuild the bare minimum and keep training troops. It's end game and it's to be expected when you have 100+ players catapulting you every week.

• Discussion of bans is not allowed on the forums. All of you agreed to this when you created your forum accounts. I have done a thread clean up. Next clean up will result in formal warnings instead of this general one.

• Last I checked PWNY absorbed Legends as well as a pretty good chunk of Axis too and IRB absorbed Si-Fan and now the both of these two teams are hugging it out for the end game. You all look pretty silly talking about hugging when you all are the folks over there with your 100+ player group talking smack to 58 accounts. Don't be so salty that your 100+ players together don't equal our 58. Jealousy is a bad color on you all considering 2/3rds of the server population are fighting me and my team.

We were Legends. We left to get rid of an idiot leader and then reformed with the same members minus a few. Your maths is off. We got some of Axis you got some of Axis.

When you declared war on us You huggled your NW, you pulled in SH in the South and then you made overtures at both Si-Fan and IRB who said no.

You are 58 accounts now because we have been kicking you to the kerb for 4 months straight. Your player attrition is through the roof. Don't blame us for your loss. Even 6 weeks ago the pop of Murika (N, S and V) was in excess of even IRB + PWNY.

The server was yours to win, but we were more consistent. Spin all you like. But that's how it has been. We have hundreds of messages to corroborate it, the graphs in getter paint the story convincingly.

*drops mic*
    Converter - Battle reports Travian
    [/quote]*drops mic*
    Mufasa1 wrote:

Converter - Battle reports Travian
    [/quote]Welcome to the server. If we dropped a mic every time we lifted an artifact, we wouldn't be able to find a mic anymore.

• Discussion of bans is not allowed on the forums. All of you agreed to this when you created your forum accounts. I have done a thread clean up. Next clean up will result in formal warnings instead of this general one.

Question Mr. Moderator:

What if we don't mention bans directly but simply the hypocrisy that Dabcrab whined for months on end about farm spiking while condoning/participating in widespread multiaccounting throughout his entire alliance?

us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    us3r9- Briares MEC
    us29- Osiris PWNY

Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.