US4 - A-Team vs RotA argument thread

• With little activity on the forum for s4, I thought I'd try and create some with an early alliance analysis. It is day 30.

The analysis will focus on the largest 5 alliances ; RotA , GK , MARINES, ~BD~ and ~A~.

OVERVIEW:

The NE

This quad is home to 3 of the top 5 largest alliances, named Global Knights (GK) , THE MEAN GREEN (MARINES) and Aliens(~A~).

GK has settled more to the boonies, whereas MARINES have stayed more localized bar a few players. ~A~ have also stayed within or relatively close to the quads outer reaches.

Some accounts of GK leak into neighboring quads.

The SW

This quad is primarily home to the top alliance, Riders of the Apocalypse (RotA).

This alliance has accounts settled within the bounds of the spawn area, as well as stretching out to the boonies.

There are also accounts in the NW and SE.

The SE

Finally, the alliance Breath of Death (~BD~) is mainly settled in the SE.

Again, some players have taken to the boonies, some stayed close to spawns.

Some accounts stretch into the sw.

The NW

The NW holds a few accounts from some of these alliances, mainly RotA. Not much else here.

ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT:

Looking at account development, RotA appear to be in a favorable lead.

Alliance # Players Avg. Pop Avg. Villages 100% or better 15c secured (%)
    RotA 44 865 2.73 25 (56.8%)
    GK 46 745 2.43 11 (23.9%)
    MARINES 35 718 2.37 6 (17.14%)
    ~BD~ 33 468 1.79 6 (18.18%)
    ~A~ 6 805 2.5 3 (50%)

RotA also have more croppers with oasis secured, you can take my word for it :thumbup: .
    Shoutout to Sleepover with 3 oasis taken, 150% bonus! Please teach us all.

12 of the top 20 pop players are also in RotA.

GK seem to have a slight edge over MARINES, with slightly better development stats across the board.
    ~A~ are in a good position overall. ~BD~ definitely look the weakest here.

RAIDING & ATTACKING:

Alliance Avg. Atk points Last week raid rank This week raid rank (current)
    RotA 1246 1 1
    GK 591 3 3
    MARINES 890 2 2
    ~BD~ 354 5 4
    ~A~ 845 4 5

RotA top these stats as well. MARINES perform stronger than GK even with less numbers. ~A~ show that they are a small but quality alliance. ~BD~ again show fairly weak stats.

Currently, the top 10 raiders is composed of 5 RotA players / 2 MARINES / 1 GK / 1 ~A~ / and 1 ~BD~ .

Defense ranking doesn't reveal much early on ,however it appears there have been some hits between GK and MARINES.

SUMMARY:

RotA appear to be current top dogs with strong control of the SW , and players extending into the NW and SE. They top most stats apart from defence with few attacks coming their way.

It will be interesting to see whether MARINES and GK battle all the way to artefacts and beyond or merge. We expect to see ~A~ causing them both some trouble up in the NE.

~BD~ may continue to hold up in the SE and eventually start getting hit by both the larger quads either side, or their top players may get taken into the other alliances.

Expect another analysis pre arte's.

• Thanks for the analysis. Wish every server had someone like you putting these together.

That was a fairly flattering opinion of our little team. Starting to feel like we can win this. :)

Having played with you long ago, I know you can win it. You are a mastermind when you set your mind to things.

• Now if only he can stay un banned.. lol

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• @odinloki_US do I really need to say it? I think yo like it too much when you get smacked by me. I think I have to find your account on a server and "visit" it since I know you quake in fear when you see incoming from me.

@JoshMonster_US is some one I would want my my team having played with him long ago. He is brilliant at ops when he decides to be.

• We got it figured out.

I saw.. I am thinking your 6 and my 6 need to co-op..

I think I have to find your account

Are you on 4 ?

Josh is a big boy and can take a joke.

Same question, are you here too ?

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• It won't be long. We have a spy in his alliance and are stealing all his farms.

I am one of his farms

Jugados:
    Cl1 Knight of War-Cuervos(Perdido)
    Cl4 Huss!-TSO (Perdido)
    Cl1 Imperio Loco-Cuervos(Perdido)
    Cl2 KoW SA/LLACASA SA-PersiiM(Ganado)

• My spy doesn't see him farming you. You should be more worried about Lazy Team for now.

you dont know my acc so how you know

Jugados:
    Cl1 Knight of War-Cuervos(Perdido)
    Cl4 Huss!-TSO (Perdido)
    Cl1 Imperio Loco-Cuervos(Perdido)
    Cl2 KoW SA/LLACASA SA-PersiiM(Ganado)

• You are better off looking in game which alliances are close and contacting recruiters

im closest to RotA and BD but RotA isn't recruiting and the BD owner doesn't seem to care even though i forwarded a message to him

• You will likely have to wait longer and show some potential to be attractive to the alliances. Are you a beginner ? There is a new US server starting soon which may be better to start on so you aren’t farmed /catapulted as soon as you finish Beginers protection.