Any news on restart?

• Possibility of Aug 7, there is a US server starting that day. However they have not announced which server it will be yet. I expect sometime this week the server number will be announced.

• most heavily populated .US server

Aug 7 is a week away. I would not expect this round of s1 to be so. We spent months last round drumming up interest, and dragging players out of retirement to create a server than would actually have enough people for 4 quads.

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• Yeah... two of the main contenders of last s1 are currently on us3 and uk3.

I haven't heard a peep from other teams. Not really expecting a wild s1 this time unless some faces start pulling out of the waterworks.

If you want an exciting s1 you better start hyping it up :p

• No one of note...

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• I heard BB is on US3. Poor BB :(

Only there to keep Carni company.

That said it will be interesting to see if any major groups show up. As have been said most are otherwise engaged but we could see some outside groups show up but its hard to tell with the fairly full restart schedule in August.

• Only there to keep Carni in line.

Fixed.

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• Urk, You'd be welcome...IF I were playing.

Looks like a dead server to me. Had a conversation this morning and most of my team is spread out on us3, uk, and .com. .com drops artis the same day us1 spawns (GREAT PLANNING, TG) so I don't think you will see a strong presence from any of my group.

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• I don't think you will see a strong presence from any of my group.

...just like last s1..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• ...just like last s1..
    LOL. I seem to remember it only took 3.5 million def to splat all your hammers...

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• LOL. I seem to remember it only took 3.5 million def to splat all your hammers...

We had already been whittled down to working hammers.. :P

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.