Politic & Propaganda Thread - Path to Pandora

• what is that "friendly Banter" thing ?

Hello yu-gi-oh

Screenshot_16.jpg

com83(beta): rastogi2008

com29(NYS5x): Slavefactory

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• i don't know what yugioh has to do with subject of postanyway
    hello to you tooo

It doesn't have to do anything with this post, i was just recognizing your picture. :)

Screenshot_16.jpg

com83(beta): rastogi2008

com29(NYS5x): Slavefactory

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• It seems that there is various pre-made teams that have joined, F&B(insert cheesy trade mark icon here), LEGENDS(probably nothing legendary there), Türkiye(last turkish players I knew who were on ukx all mass deleted after a couple weeks lol), IDTS!(know them from usx along with NNOF etc, good guys), DIS(seem like a bunch of noobs hehe and their baby alliance DIS Co), Bots(bunch of hackers? idk who these people are), Joker(looks like a bunch of nordic/danish players), TK lt3(imo the best alliance, it's a templar knight fan club, what more could you ask for? ;) ), SIMPSONS(who doesn't like the simpsons?). And I don't have it in me to go past page 2 lol, but all in all server looks very healthy with 2758 players registered as of writing this comment.

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• We are about 27 hours in.

NE spawning radius is 112
    SE 89
    NW 57
    SW 53

NE is default quad ( Dear TG, how about to change that?)
    SE is obviously the place for these looking for good fight as early as possible. Spawns are not far from Epidaruim border. Something tells me SE population will go up in a few hours :)
    How long it will take to unlock Pictavium and Olisipo I don't even want to think yet....

• Well the tribe distribution is interesting but not surprising given the chiefing mechanic. Though it hurts me that Gauls are less than Teutons. DC nightmare in progress here on Beta 8|

Former Anglosphere Ambassador 2019-2020

• Since I'm kinda new to this map and its mechanics, I was wondering if there's a different strategy regarding the settlement of the second village:

Does it make sense grabbing yourself a 15 cropper as second village? I've hovered around the map for a while and couldn't find potent 15c's nearby, but in currently locked regions in the "outback" there are plenty of them.

So should one rather wait for the more potent regions to be unlocked first?

• Of course it makes sense :) If you can do it is different question. It’s not uncommon on regional map to have capital as 4th or 5th village or even later.

• =O=O=O TK finally signed up, oh man the hunt is on! :saint:

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

• Hmm it's mr.anonymous :thumbsup: but you are not so anonymous if you are giving away who you are in your signature