Politic & Propaganda Thread - Path to Pandora

• Helmet is now on 194k silver, so 1940 gold aka like £60. That's insane! £60 gets me a full tank of petrol in my car

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• 1.2 million? Is that a joke or something? =O<X 1.2 million silver is 12000 gold so basically £375. That's just... Insane. £375 is literally a brand new average phone

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

• 1.2 million? Is that a joke or something? =O<X 1.2 million silver is 12000 gold so basically £375. That's just... Insane. £375 is literally a brand new average phone

I thought the same, that's an insane amount of money for an item which has basically only effect for like one week to settle second village and is probably worthless afterwards. Also it's a virtual thing you will lose it on server end... But someone told me today already that it's just a hobby and as some of us spend their money on vacation or dinner or tech stuff, they spend it for this. Best of luck to the person with this amount of money, because if he doesn't get the helmet he will have a huge amount of worthless silver or half the gold he could have had. Better I do not mention that since I started Travian in 2005 I never put any money into the game and I'm not planning to do so in the future :whistling:

Du hast eine Frage? Hier findest du die Antwort:
    T4 Answers
    Moderatoren arbeiten ehrenamtlich und sind daher nicht 24Std. am Tag erreichbar.

• It actually sold for 351K silver.
    Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot_16.jpg

com83(beta): rastogi2008

com29(NYS5x): Slavefactory

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• Now the next helmet goes out for about 80-100k, so if you do not buy the very first one you can save up to 60-70% already :D

Du hast eine Frage? Hier findest du die Antwort:
    T4 Answers
    Moderatoren arbeiten ehrenamtlich und sind daher nicht 24Std. am Tag erreichbar.

• Yeah it's horrible isn't it? I've just come from X3 speed server and this is literally like watching paint dry haha, will I even get to experience the new mechanics of chiefing or will boredom kill me before that happens :mmm:

• Here come the mods telling us it will be fun :thumbup: yo mods can you spawn me in 100k steppes so I can have fun? :whistling::whistling: