Politic & Propaganda Thread - Path to Pandora

• Hopefully BP ending tomorrow will bring some fun

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Here come the mods telling us it will be fun :thumbup: yo mods can you spawn me in 100k steppes so I can have fun? :whistling::whistling:

Okay, I will tell you it will be boring as all out. And watching paint dry will be more entertaining. And we need a 10x server to keep you entertained. :p

• I think a 10x server will kill me too ;( , 1x kills me from boredom and 10x will kill me from exhaustion :rolleyes: 3x is perfect speed especially with steppes and double TS with easy access to boots artefacts

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

• Hey man it seems like you don't sleep enough lol, dual up innit ;) my phone goes off at night time for multiple reasons haha so no Travian or anything is going to disturb my sleep ^^ take shifts with duals haha

• dual up innit

Over my dead body, feels weird to have a randomo do things around my acc. Like having a stranger walk around your house! :D

• Let's dual babes? :popcorn::yy:

• Now now, the iRonik I know doesn't have feelings :mmm::mmm::mmm: can't believe I found the thinking emoji on the forum :asd:

• All the "elite pro players" have gone and spawned in SE, those elite teams in the NE must be imposters! :yy:

• NE is default quad ( Dear TG, how about to change that?)
    SE is obviously the place for these looking for good fight as early as possible. Spawns are not far from Epidaruim border. Something tells me SE population will go up in a few hours :)
    How long it will take to unlock Pictavium and Olisipo I don't even want to think yet....

NE is not the default quad. It is just suggested more often as others in the European Map.
    The reason is that the quad does not host any sea part, therefore it has a big territory (land) and has more spawn points then others. This is why it is recoomanded more often. Jake is having a look to the process.

• NE is not the default quad. It is just suggested more often as others in the European Map.
    The reason is that the quad does not host any sea part, therefore it has a big territory (land) and has more spawn points then others. This is why it is recoomanded more often. Jake is having a look to the process.

I think overall it'd be a good idea to have a map rework?

It has been the same for at least 3 birthday specials in a row now, this one included, combined with the same win conditions if you don't count the minor tweak to make SE more favourable by replacing the fools' regions with VP regions.

Perhaps put the unique VP region at Aquileia (centre of the map) to make it a more viable strategy to try and conquer the most central areas instead of just simming outwards.

Especially if travian are really sticking with the bigger map on com.
    (Which I do think is a foolish move... The smaller map was a great move and I didn't hear complaints about that at least)

Maybe it's too close timewise now, but it'd sure make things more interesting in my opinion. The map as is now is not balanced. NE espcially is a bad area to be in.

• Travian on a world map :love::love::love: