Politic & Propaganda Thread - Path to Pandora

• What sort of analysis can you do when this beta includes almost no serious teams? Since not everyone got the keys it's most likely people who got into the beta are majority of these alliances... I would understand if everyone could register, then it would be a serious round.. Now let's be honest, that's just testing.

I would say that even though it is a testing people play to win. Why would anyone test for fun?

I like to lead even when I am not leading. :rep03:

NYS: Idefix

TT Finals: Idefix

• I don't really understand why not? Just come to check features, find bugs and have a bit of fun, then stop.... it's not THAT hard to not go full bombs on a server. :D

tumblr_static_85925g0bn2sckws4ks4008kk8.png

si4 2007/08 Vrba [ANCIENT]

si5 2012/13 orangutan [AK]

si2 2017/18 sph1nX / Blobfish [Midgard]

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

com83 2018/19 Bacardi Time [DSC-IDTS]

TT Finals 2018/19 Witch King [Union]

Anglosphere6 2018/19 Fimbultyr [Bifrost]

• I don't really understand why not? Just come to check features, find bugs and have a bit of fun, then stop.... it's not THAT hard to not go full bombs on a server. :D

True but many players do play serious

• Many do, yes. But I kinda stopped cause only played for fun. :D

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

• I can only speak to you through Salad@s ...

Well, we play for and because we like to play, that's why we will play until the end, that's why we are the only team that is playing only being a single embassy, integrated only by a single alliance.

The future who knows, and who knows where it will go, but today, a team of only one embassy, being 60 accounts are the best defenders of the server, we make our strategy and fight as we know best and we want, and for that reason being 60 accounts we are scoring, fighting and working more than teams of various alliances, or teams that are not even at stake XD

We will continue to see how the fight goes, right now there are 3 macroblocks in the race for the points, each one decides how to play, and I will not be the one who thinks about it

AV = sum 4 alliances to his credit and many accounts absorbed in what is starting and is losing its position and pace quickly, absover Kebad and get to fight areas where kebad was losing its position quickly (kebad seek to hide XD), and devoting resources there is causing them to fall quickly, instead of having dedicated themselves to fighting their rival, their mentality of accounts and more accounts, in the end it is their perdition ... time to time

IDTS-DSC = sum of 3 alliances, IDTS + CHEERS + SC, although if the latter were in decline and thanks to merge first among them, and then by joining IDTS forming this new macroblock, it gives a very ferrous group and has all of winning ... for now ... they are the most promising team, although for my taste IDTS spoiled all their work morally speaking by stopping fighting as a single embassy team and becoming a macroblock composed of several alliances , but hey, everyone makes their game and does whatever it takes to win sometimes, but my opinion is that ...

STRATEGY = sum of 4 to 4 alliances and many loose chips, which fell a long time ago and will continue to fall to disappear, zero strategy beyond absorbing and absorbing accounts ... more of the same, many accounts, zero strategy, worse organization. There are only two embassies left of this macroblock, where the second one falls apart and the first one ... well at first we'll see how long it will last after running out of chips to complete its main embassy.

SALAD@S = It is and it will be until the end what it is, a single embassy with 60 travianer or whatever, we are the tail wagon, but we are proudly what we are because we are everything we want to be, and to be 60 We are proud of everything we have achieved and what remains to be advanced. XD

The rest of the teams in the game are already history, if they were ever teams ...

PD: two contributions regarding various topics, the first of which is that SALAD@S is an ironic or funny name that occurred to us, its meaning would be something with excess salt, although erroneously translated it is confused with salad, hehe

PD: "#5-7...Salads, FLA, SC....why are these guys still playing?..." For me as a player of travian, it is much more pathetic to see how players come here and servers are given what they want, while they go and assemble large groups of various alliances in a type of server made to play, fight and earn points with an embassy, however, I shut up and do not despise anyone even though I consider them pathetic, painful, and capable of selling the most sacred just by putting a little flag of winners, ok? ... Says why they are still playing, because we are travianeros, we will play until the end, we are TOP1 DEFF of the server, more than double the points with respect to the next, our victory points, our off points, our deff points , everything is our work, and in the end it will be our work, from a single embassy team, while here on the server there are people who play with several embassies, teams that have changed embassies to usurp points that others got, etc. etc, So we will play proudly until the end, with our heads held high, and giving 120% where others are doing a painful role with their actions and I save myself to think about it ... So more education and respect with your words, kid!

unless you are an AV ... really anyone else is doing it bad enough to have more respect in your words

15s7ewh.jpg

a74e33b87f5551d622be35f2c1f8864b.gif
    1zzssvp.png
    2jdqb6s.jpg

Post was edited 3 times, last by VASSAGO ().

• Well written. Size doesn't necessarily mean strenght.

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

• Hmm .. You do realize that almost every serious player put their hard earned money into this game to gain an advantage or to level the playing field.

Once an alliance see that they cannot win the server alone, they look for diplomacy.

You do realize that final target is to win right? Only if you win will all that money and time poured into this game be justified. I applaud Salados for their tenacity. But just because people merge doesn't make it BS.

As a leader, if you find that your alliance is finding it hard to win alone, then it is your job to find a way to win, because if you don't, then your members hard work and money has gone to crap.

So, don't give me a sob story about how Salados is the only alliance that hasn't merged and is still so "righteous".

I will merge with the whole goddamn server if I have to in order to win. It's my duty as a leader to lead my members to victory. It's not a hug fest, it's diplomacy. Try googling war and understand it.

[P.S I don't play here anymore.]

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

The one and only, Teutobod.

• That is according to the values of each one, at the moment we have our philosophy and each one his own.

I'm sorry, neither I, nor mine share your thoughts, and play as we want, maybe the sobs are those who seek any excuse to justify their game or their decisions, luckily we do not have to look for any, as I said before, we are and we play as we wish and want. For us the end does not justify the means, that is our philosophy, and does not match yours. only that.

• The problem is when those who merge multiple times become smartasses and act tough. Knowing they need to double the amount of players to compete with a smaller more organized group.

And btw, try that strategy on legends, I am sure you'll be a very loved person. :D

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

• The problem is when those who merge multiple times become smartasses and act tough. Knowing they need to double the amount of players to compete with a smaller more organized group.

And btw, try that strategy on legends, I am sure you'll be a very loved person. :D

Every game is the way it is, I do not think football 11 is played the same and with the same players as football 5 or rugby or basketball, right?

But i play legends also since more 13years, i dont need learn nothing of legends, but this server was Roa variant, rigth? ... there diferent things, but ok, i buy your excuse also, bb

• I fully agree with what you are saying as an AV leader myself. But I do also agree that it is more respected if you win with only 60 members. But then it would need to be nearly a fully premade team in order to have that sucess.

The problem is when those who merge multiple times become smartasses and act tough. Knowing they need to double the amount of players to compete with a smaller more organized group.

I do not know if you are hinting at any alliance however I fully agree. If anyone here see's AV as smartasses and acting tough that is wrong. We only played our game the whole server trying to do things in order to win. I am proud of everything we have done and will do. I will make a comment in the end of everything we have gone through and how we done it and I would love to see every leader still here/not here do the same.

If someone in the server is acting tough and see themselves as soooo good because they're a smaller team it is IDTS!. I do agree they played it well but would never have won without the merge. Even before the merge they talked about smashing us and how good they're for not merging. However they did the same... As VASSAGO said "although for my taste IDTS spoiled all their work morally speaking by stopping fighting as a single embassy team and becoming a macroblock composed of several alliances" I would not care if they merged without the shit talk because then they would of been more humble but hey people do not think like me.

Even though I do not agree about everything you said VASSAGO.. Saladas is my favorite team besides my own on the server. You done it really good even though you might be the easiest to conquer regions from in the beginning.

• It's not directed to AV. Mostly smaller join the large then act tough. Why not show some pride in things you didn't achieve yourself is often the case...

That being said, PtP is quite the boring game-mode imo.

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

• It's not directed to AV. Mostly smaller join the large then act tough. Why not show some pride in things you didn't achieve yourself is often the case...

That being said, PtP is quite the boring game-mode imo.

I like PtP. It feels like everyone can be a part of the "winning" even more. One player can decide a whole region. That is what I like. However with a smaller map than this one it would be less boring in forms of traveling. There can be some great changes and this gamemode would be really good. Right now it is very gold hungry and Travian is milking us on money even more than on a WW server.

• Now lets be realistic here for a moment. IDTS! had EVERY intention on going single embassy through the game, and we've done a HELLUVA job staying competitive. We knocked out what everyone kept considering as "the only team who stood a chance against AV" with very small effort. IDTS fell to far below 60 players (active) and was still putting up a helluva fight with roughly 35 active players. The final nail in the coffin was the Kebab merger. Had AV/Kebab not merged for a powerhouse meta in terms of VP IDTS never woulda merged with DSC. It would still be a 3-way race AV Meta vs. IDTS! vs. Kebab/DSC. nd even then you're still only talking about 90 accounts of which 70 or so are active.

This was a definite force of hand, that bit AV right in the arse. Sadly it doesn't even end there with AV all over STRATEGO's junk asking them for a secret confed. Saying IDTS is a 3 alliance sum is also laughable, cheers = 1 acct, the dsc-IDTS wing = 1/2 alliance. Last account check I did was like 90 accts vs 212. But yes point at us and talk about no respect because we merged once we were left no choice but to do -something-.. You can only corner a dog so much until it bites, and this one finally bit. The only people who really reserve the right to be pissed about our merge is the Keknob crew, I'd be pissed at myself too if I made a poor choice like selling out my team to merge with AV.

Funny thing is we're being talked about as the alliance that will do anything for a win... when comparing us to the Meta who did such... while I am sitting here reading literally 15+ igm's of AV members asking to switch sides...

• Now lets be realistic here for a moment. IDTS! had EVERY intention on going single embassy through the game, and we've done a HELLUVA job staying competitive. We knocked out what everyone kept considering as "the only team who stood a chance against AV" with very small effort. IDTS fell to far below 60 players (active) and was still putting up a helluva fight with roughly 35 active players. The final nail in the coffin was the Kebab merger. Had AV/Kebab not merged for a powerhouse meta in terms of VP IDTS never woulda merged with DSC. It would still be a 3-way race AV Meta vs. IDTS! vs. Kebab/DSC. nd even then you're still only talking about 90 accounts of which 70 or so are active.

This was a definite force of hand, that bit AV right in the arse. Sadly it doesn't even end there with AV all over STRATEGO's junk asking them for a secret confed. Saying IDTS is a 3 alliance sum is also laughable, cheers = 1 acct, the dsc-IDTS wing = 1/2 alliance. Last account check I did was like 90 accts vs 212. But yes point at us and talk about no respect because we merged once we were left no choice but to do -something-.. You can only corner a dog so much until it bites, and this one finally bit. The only people who really reserve the right to be pissed about our merge is the Keknob crew, I'd be pissed at myself too if I made a poor choice like selling out my team to merge with AV.

Funny thing is we're being talked about as the alliance that will do anything for a win... when comparing us to the Meta who did such... while I am sitting here reading literally 15+ igm's of AV members asking to switch sides...

Stratego if that was the team you said "stood a chance" Never stood a chance. We knew from way before that you guys where one of the alliances who would go into end game. Not to mention you stood up a "helluva fight" when you literally got whole of spain and portugal for free! Just like we got some of the regions in UK for free. Then you are talking about we got 212 accounts when you know that everyone of those is not active or even stand a chance. Just like some of your players. Kebab merged because they felt stabbed by DSC. They left Kebab before we merged. It was never a talk about selling out. Of course I understand that you merged. It would been dumb if you did not. I am saying you are talking waaaaaaaaaay to much shit. I think everyone is doing anything for a win. That is why I reached out to check with Stratego. It was an offer to see what side of the coin they were on.

I would also like to know what players you are talking about that is AV-members. Because 15+ is such a lie and you know it yourself.

Do not worry man, the esxucsas are like the ass, we all have one

But honestly, if we all did the same thing, there would only be that on the server, you were doing a great job, now you are just one more of the bunch, like the others, that kebab is an excuse for you and your movement, it is worth ... Do you know why kebad did that? because we, only a team of 60 are fighting with Av in the north, with you in the south and Europe and with them in their areas and we were destroying them, in fact iconium fell, berzobis fell ... and we are the ones We are, here we go and so that is not an excuse, you did what you wanted and period, each one, but it was possible to continue playing as you were doing, but you preferred the easy ... good for you, but do not sell it between tissues and great strategic movement, and if you are now what you are and end up with less is your problem but now and for that movement you are the ones you are, more than what was already on the server ... macroblocks, mergers to be more instead of asserting what you are

(I will not even enter to value other things that will be seen with the time of your union and lost values, but again it will not be worth the excuse that such or they are other diferent us, now you are and you will be all, and yours name and your game be represented by them, enjoy it when the time comes).

We have also been written by all our camps to Kineax, our diplomat, and they all got the same answer: "we are alone and we will be alone". This is a way of seeing and playing these RoA variant servers precisely because it is a type of server that we are passionate about and in which everything that was not present in the legends, struggles everywhere, intensity and entertainment every day of the server, if in general we all come disgusted of what is seen and there are in the legends, and now that they give us something different and more fun, we come and do what we do not like that there is for all the legends before any excuse or fear for what others do, so we come then, so that we ruin a different game among all, doing the same at the end as in the legends.

Now to continue playing ... that at least we have come here and we numbers off / deff speak for themselves, and orgusos of them. you are the ones that you are and your name are all already)

Let`s enjoy!!

• VASSAGO Get more offensive numbers on IDTS :D

Saw this in the discord chat "Well send some attacks back at Salads, they're very weak right now and are close to completely crumbling!" from a IDTS member.

• VASSAGO Get more offensive numbers on IDTS :D

Saw this in the discord chat "Well send some attacks back at Salads, they're very weak right now and are close to completely crumbling!" from a IDTS member.

Two things:

a)

that's the problem of the cheers, who need 3 chips to do the dirty work ahead so that one charge can attack without losses, usually "abandoned accounts" ... and about being close to falling apart, keep dreaming, but As a joke ... I would pay the bills, there would be a profession, if kebad hid in AV, what do you think he did cheers when his offer arrived?

Cheers was not in the race for single points, he was not in the race for points when he merged with SC or after having usurped the numbers of his embassy and with the clubs that fell to him, but everybody can see the numbers and know it!

b) I feel that you really do not know numbers or basic knowledge, but look now I will laugh at your expense, since there are light mouths in all the forums

zt6wsj.png

1+1 = 2, atention, 2+2 = 4, 5+5 = 10... are examples of math basic!!

Really the 5th place has more points than the 3, really there are people as smart as your there ... well well, thank goodness you have merged, jajaja, really i understand you need IT!! :/
    ^^^^^^^^^^:D:D:D:D:D:D

Here is a free advice for you, you would do well to apply it: "the head is for something more than to comb, please use it"

• Hey... By every means I respect an alliance that bring in good solid players and can hold their own in the server. That is a respectable feat and for that kudos to Salados.

But merging shouldn't be looked down on. That is what weaker alliances have to do in order to survive. Cheers was a good alliance in the beginning. We had a solid team. But some of our members didn't have any experience playing in populated server. All they knew was that the major fighting only happened like after 40 days. They couldn't handle the pressure SC put on them by raiding them constantly.

These so called 'veterans' couldn't take a few raids. Do you know how many MM's I sent telling them to cranny up and spend down. But no.. They think it's the leaderships responsibility to wipe their diapers for them.

And so they left. This is a 200 day server and they left so early.

To all the people who believed in the alliance and stayed till now, Bravo! That's loyalty. Many of our members quit. Hell even I had to quit because I had so many IRL problems.

So we did what we had to do to survive.

We merged with Tag, Joker(Kebabs), and another alliance. Bots and Tag (Cheers) knew it was a mistake to join hands with Kebabs after a few days of the confed. But we told each other, we'll try to make it happen. We'll go along and bite our tongue.

But it was a shitty relationship and I'm glad that the leaders got out it.

I'm giving everyone a jist of what happened in our alliance. Hate DSC all you want, but they came here to win and that's exactly what they'll do.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

The one and only, Teutobod.