Politic & Propaganda Thread - Path to Pandora

• Saw this in the discord chat "Well send some attacks back at Salads, they're very weak right now and are close to completely crumbling!" from a IDTS member.

zapo if you providing discord chat, then at-least provide the full details

Screenshot_16.jpg

com83(beta): rastogi2008

com29(NYS5x): Slavefactory

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• I don't play this server but all I see is VASSAGO trying to claim some 'moral high ground' for not merging and using that as their excuse for losing the server.

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Bruh what is that new profile pic, it's eww

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

• I don't play this server but all I see is VASSAGO trying to claim some 'moral high ground' for not merging and using that as their excuse for losing the server.

No, You are a mistake, this motive of conversation here was because one member of this conversation say "why still playing the server tha alliance 5 or 7" aprox ... I answer him why salad@s play.

I dont need some excuses, first play the server until finished, after see all And the winner, but now, only people to lose is the people deleted accounts until now, the Game is active until last minute, we figther not adivinium!!!

XD

• Why was the confed with Kebab toxic?

I like to lead even when I am not leading. :rep03:

NYS: Idefix

TT Finals: Idefix

• Vassago, and orgusos of them? Perhaps, proud of them or orgullosos de ellos?

Are you sure? We are here to play and have fun, with friends or enemies of our servers. If we win, perfect. If we lose, at least, we tried it, and meanwhile we have FUN. You can't understand this? PIty. We have other priorities.

• No one said they don't understand your fun, but just because you don't find merging with other allies and diplomacy fun doesn't mean that others don't and as a result that doesn't make you or them better/superior or whatever you people are claiming to be for "not merging".

• VASSAGO Get more offensive numbers on IDTS :D

Saw this in the discord chat "Well send some attacks back at Salads, they're very weak right now and are close to completely crumbling!" from a IDTS member.

Cant get any more offensive numbers when Salads and AV are not defending my hits... Multiple villages destroyed... Cap fields destroyed... I am still waiting for someone to defend so I could get some offensive points... Heard salads has their defend coordinator sitting alone at the other side of the map... What a poor thing... Also love getting IGMs from AV members looking to join us :D

• Milesias You want to take this mate? I might start cussing :D:D

LOL I've just tried to avoid this question when it comes up...

But yeah, getting out of that relationship was more relieving than when I left my abusive ex-gf, can't deal with that crap in a game which is supposed to be fun and, on the occasion, somewhat relaxing ^^

• Cant get any more offensive numbers when Salads and AV are not defending my hits... Multiple villages destroyed... Cap fields destroyed... I am still waiting for someone to defend so I could get some offensive points... Heard salads has their defend coordinator sitting alone at the other side of the map... What a poor thing... Also love getting IGMs from AV members looking to join us :D

It will come with time. We will get our points! :D As I said to Wonka.... What players? I still got no names so I only see lies.

• It will come with time. We will get our points! :D As I said to Wonka.... What players? I still got no names so I only see lies.

Ask any of the Salad/AV members in Emerita/Saguntum or your defense coordinator. Thinking small secret and a stonemason would help their village from getting destroyed? I guess it did not help. Spitting our names is just gonna shame yourself more than you already did.

• Ask any of the Salad/AV members in Emerita/Saguntum or your defense coordinator. Thinking small secret and a stonemason would help their village from getting destroyed? I guess it did not help. Spitting our names is just gonna shame yourself more than you already did.

How am I shaming myself? Players can be unsatisfied or go where the wind blows. You are talking very ballsy but can't name players writing igm :/