• 1. Server Progression

World progression – with some insights about the game world including the server day, accounts activated on the game world, and tribe distribution

All self explanatory.

Suggestions:
    - Number of players currently registered we can find on different tab. It would be nice to have them all on the same page.
    - Number of active players is not shown any more. It was important metrics of server activity. Can we please have it back?
    - Number of players on-line was also used by some to judge daily highs and lows for auction, for example. Can we have it back?

2. Population Rank

The players rank does not match the rank in on the Players tab, it is a few positions off. This part was not announced in game mechanics.

3. Resource Rank

Resource rank – with raid, trade and production details in comparison to your own alliance and the entire game world

Are the numbers from the beginning of the server or they will reset weekly? I guess we will know soon.

Bounty won/lost: Includes raiding and adventures. Including adventures in this statistics does not make much sense to me.
    Incoming/outgoing trading volume: Does it include trading only or resources sent by other accounts?
    Production: Includes all awards received, the same as with adventures. Why?
    In looks like production does not take into account crop eaten by troops and buildings and that number would be really nice to have.

4. Military Strength Rank

Village strength rank – both for defense and attack in comparison to your own alliance and to the entire game world

I was not able to make any sense from it.

We are on day two. Screens from day one were even more confusing. Ranks for accounts of same tribe with same troops count vary by 7%. Hun with 5 mercenaries was ranked offensively in the same range as Egyptian with 1 slave, Egyptian with no troops ranked higher than Huns with troops and so on.

A few things we checked : hero strength is not included, animals are not included, wall is not included.

It is very interesting statistics to have as long as we understand what that means. Right now I think it is bugged to the point being totally useless. Dear TG, please explain how it suppose to work so we can check if it is working as intended and if it is meaningful.

Culture point rank – per day and in comparison to your own alliance and to the entire game world

Missing.

Post was edited 2 times, last by ELE ().

• What I miss are the old statistics under the "Plus Tab". I understand the need for new statistics but why were the old replaced without being completely incorporated.

• Resource production and population :: I am not sure how do I get this detail, extremely important to plan account progression.
    • Number of villages :: How do I know my own CP progression is linear or i have dropped the ball completely.
    • Number of troops :: How would i blame my duals when they starve during vacations :)
    • Number of troops killed :: Again important to know the action taking place in account.

The good ::

• Population Rank :: Finally the graph is inverted and the lower the rank the higher it is .
    • No of days :: The people will not have to go to login at main page to get details on what day it is.
    • Alliance Ranks :: More bragging rights and more friendly competition, eliminating the need for getter access to players not part of leadership.

+ All thats written on the opening post.

I sincerely hope the PLUS tab get restored as soon as possible :)

• The only value that PLUS tab had for me was to see how my army building was progressing. Every other feature is not sought after and the new statistics in PTP is a lot better.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Hey ELE

I am going to move this over to the section of the forum where the beta testing threads are at.
    This will help keep the information on one area. The developers are also making sure to read that area as well.

:)

• Players activated since start

This is wrong wording, the number is equal to current number of players. I thought it included deleted accounts.

And back to fighting strength diagram - better+worse is higher than total number of players and the difference is growing.

• The only value that PLUS tab had for me was to see how my army building was progressing. Every other feature is not sought after and the new statistics in PTP is a lot better.

Personally I always enjoyed looking at those graphs just to see general growth of the account and overall activity.

Of course army/troops progression can be classed as the most usefull, but res production and number of villages gave you a good idea of linearity as was mentioned before (basically showing that your account is still growing at the same rate or if it's slowed down for any reason). Always fun to watch those 2 flatline when you decide to stop partying.

And off course troops killed was just a great way to visualise the overall activity of the server, and your accounts involvement. I.e. the busy periods where you were actively attacking / defending compared to the slower boring simming periods.

• Hello there,
    I have passed this feedback to our Game Design

1. Server Progression

Suggestions:
    - Number of players currently registered we can find on different tab. It would be nice to have them all on the same page.
    - Number of active players is not shown any more. It was important metrics of server activity. Can we please have it back?
    - Number of players on-line was also used by some to judge daily highs and lows for auction, for example. Can we have it back?

Thanks for the input.

2. Population Rank

The players rank does not match the rank in on the Players tab, it is a few positions off. This part was not announced in game mechanics.

Sounds like a bug, we will have a look at it

Sounds buggy, we will investigate it

Missing.

As mentioned in another thread, not available at the moment. Will come soon.

About the Military strength

• Bounty won / lost - we've decided to put in adventures in for two reasons: first in the adventure report it says bounty, and second we wanted to show numbers for players which are not actively raiding.
    • Production - rewards received can be raided, and we want to make sure that even in worst case the resource total cannot be negative. It still can be, don't get me wrong, but it should be pretty hard to do so. This is why we added rewards to production...
  • Players activated since start

This is wrong wording, the number is equal to current number of players. I thought it included deleted accounts.

And back to fighting strength diagram - better+worse is higher than total number of players and the difference is growing.

Well, it should include deleted players, because the current number of players is visible in the ranks anyway... might be a bug or not yet deleted players. We will investigate.

• Sooo, about the population rank. We have found out that the new statistics are correct, and general tab (old one) are broken. We have already identified a problem and we will release a fix soon.

• @Administrator Thanks for looking into it.

I will quote myself from another thread in case you missed other bugs

Military strength offensive - the sum is higher than total registrations on the server
    Military strength defense - sum is less than total number of players and seems to be different for everyone

Any one has an idea what production chart means? Number don't match anything.
    I was hoping that resources statistics resets weekly, it did not reset. Cumulative for the server is useless.

On the top of it the page takes ages to load, literally 28 seconds I just measured (same for combat simulator btw).

About the Military strength

Yes, what about it? :) Your answer is about other subject.

Sooo, about the population rank. We have found out that the new statistics are correct, and general tab (old one) are broken. We have already identified a problem and we will release a fix soon.

General tab in old statistics does not have population on it as far as I remember. We were talking about first tab in statistics on the same server. Maybe I misunderstood you.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• @Administrator Any news/details or at least fun facts? or should we just stop looking there and mourn the loss of plus statistics in silence?

I am currently top 6 in resources and I am not even in top raiders and don't even have second village and fields are rather low and better than 5K out of 3K player on offensive power.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think it work just fine.

My pop rank is correct in both server and alliance. My res incoming that I think are from day one can also be right and my offensive troops can also be correct. So what doesnt work for you?

• I don't know how being better than 5000 players on a server of 3000 players can possible be correct. I see my total resources and I see top 10 raiders and have hard time believing that they have fields significantly lower than mine.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• I've also just noticed:
    Military strength rank says I am
    Off: 429 better, 4855 worse,
    Def: 307 better, 2389 worse.

There are ~3200 players and ~3400 villages on the server.
    Lets assume Def rating does not count players/villages with 0 troops.
    But how do you explain "4855 worse" in Offensive? What are those 4855 things?

• I dont know about this 5k players... Mine show this and Ithink its right.

Population rank
    Game world:797‬ Alliance:21

Resource rank

Game world:23‬ Alliance:9

‬Bounty won:‭‭233.4‬‬k
    Production:‭‭264.1‬k
    497.7‬k‬ in account

Military strength rank
    world:23‬ Alliance: 2

• But how do you explain "4855 worse" in Offensive? What are those 4855 things?

Thats the only thing I dont really understand too, left side say how many better and thats correct for me but the right side doesnt add up....

TG an answer to that number please?

• Mine show this and Ithink its right.

Based on what? Do you mean you see nothing wrong with it?

Atm our account is ranked #3 and I know for the fact that more than 2 players in top 10 gain more than us in this week raiding only than our total is according to the statistics.