Summer Postcards Event

• Dear Community

Some of you might not know what a postcard is but long time ago it was a nice way to send memories of your trip to your friends.

Why not send us a postcard connected with Travian: Legends (a palace, a residence, a castle, a grainmill, or …) from your holidays or your home town.

Travian: Legends

c/o Travian Games GmbH

Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Straße 22

80807 München

Germany

Below here you see an example:

Do not forget to write your forum account name and your domain in your postcard, so that we can assign you the prize! What will this prize be?

Every participant will receive 100 Gold.

This map shows you where we have received postcards from so far.

Note: We must receive your postcard no later then 1st October 2018.

We can’t wait to see your postcards and hang them in the Travian: Legends office!

Your Travian Team

• The beta?

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• I put in red the important thing many are missing.

But this contest requires you to use snail mail. Not posting it here on the forums. Although pretty pictures are nice to look at.

To be considered for the contest, you have to physically get or make a postcard and actually go to the post office and mail it. So please brave the outside and go to the post office and mail in your post card.

• Thank you for making the deadline till October. I have a few projects I have to deal with in the next week or so, so I am quite busy. Now I will have time :)

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• I put in red the important thing many are missing.
    But this contest requires you to use snail mail. Not posting it here on the forums. Although pretty pictures are nice to look at.

To be considered for the contest, you have to physically get or make a postcard and actually go to the post office and mail it. So please brave the outside and go to the post office and mail in your post card.

sorry.. but i don't understand where is it ? correo de caracol?

• Well with the state of the royal mail service here it's cheaper to just buy the gold than pay for a stamp :D

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855