Closed Beta Discussion Thread

• There is nothing to say, it is so slow :mirror:

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• There is nothing to say, it is so slow :mirror:

yes, so slow... I can see how grass grows in my villages 8o8o:thumbsup: and hero need 1h to finish adventure what is 4-5 points away ( there and back )...but ok, I have time for other servers :D

straki Travian_Browserspiel_logo.pngilluicons_9_leader-150x150.png

• And when you click it like flashes :love:

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

• Hey
    It is not possible to reinforce players that are not in your ally (even if they don't have an ally)
    But
    Is it possible for those players with no ally to reinforce anyone?
    Thanks

• You can play true solo, reinforcement to/from over people already contradicts the idea. Unless you want to spike, then you will not find sympathy on this forum.

• You can play true solo, reinforcement to/from over people already contradicts the idea. Unless you want to spike, then you will not find sympathy on this forum.

I have faced my share of spikes in ts1 (thanks to all of them)
    Question is rather on personal defenders who are not in your ally

• "private secret personal defender's" is that even a thing still, it is easy to find defender's now with the defence points, I don't see the point in being secret about your defender lol

• So it has nothing to do with flying solo. Why personal defender is not in the ally?

Language issues on the international server. PD is nearby and needs protection but ally is picky on language and gold
    Still haven't got an answer though (other than why)