Closed Beta Discussion Thread

• What answer are you looking for? Reinforcement is only possible between members of the same confederacy, no exceptions on this server.

As for PDs, I have nothing against PDs. I have played with some and I have played as one. My PDs were always members of the same confederacy I was, no exceptions.

I understand the language barrier but unfortunately this is unavoidable and it's not about the language per se. I will not accept an account into our alliance without talking to the owner to avoid multiaccounts. Fortunately, our alliance has good diversity of languages so most of the time I can find a core player who will speak the language. My advice would be to suggest the same to your alliance leadership - find a player they know and trust to do an interview or screening or whatever the process is with your PD.

• As someone who's been a leader a few times, PD should not exist. Any deff you or your friend has is for the benefit of the alliance. So, if you want a PD, you better be prepared for your PD to get hit from friendlies. Because, in a world full of inactive farms, an active one is a thousand times better.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• I have to agree with @Eric Rasputin on the use of PDs. Yes, I have played anvil and my troops were for the support of friends who were playing hammer accounts. My villages were snuggled up in their clusters so troops were able to get to them fast. But if my D was needed elsewhere, I responded to those defense calls. But I never pulled the standing D out of the hammer villas. But we were always in the same alliance.

I recently played a server where there was a group of PDs who were not in the alliance and would only support select accounts. Plus they were not in the chat rooms. Yet if someone hit them, there was a lot of moaning and whinging from the person they supported.

This game is about teamwork. And having a personal defender is not teamwork.

• I’ve had many PDs that where not in the alliance, and never ever label them in your profile, is not a smart thing to do, of course you can label PDs on the map for alliance members to see, imo having PDs not under conf is great in many ways, also because they get ignored and will not be targeted by large groups

• Already did like 4 hours ago, but they seem to be busy with other stuff.

Plus, the "diplomat" of that alliance doesn't seem to care either. Even after asking him about that issue.

But hey, the'll get another medal for successful raiding. ;)

• Peak times when even with beta keys and I'd like to think a heavy mod/MH/Dev presence on the server people are still cheating and getting away with it...

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• heavy mod/MH/Dev presence?

Doubt, since I've reported it 9 hours ago and the ticket hasn't been opened yet.

In the meantime. the cheater is still raiding.

• But even on the beta there must be a MH right? And I'm pretty sure this has been reported to the MH. And if action is still not taken, makes you wonder what they're doing.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Still no answer from the support btw.

In the meantime, I've send some reinforcements which messed up the script. After I dropped some lines to make fun of it, I got reported for harassment.

I love Travian.

• Still no answer from the support btw.

In the meantime, I've send some reinforcements which messed up the script. After I dropped some lines to make fun of it, I got reported for harassment.

I love Travian.

LMAO :D

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How are the rest of countries doing in the beta ?

countries? There is only one beta for everyone from every domain to play on

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855