Closed Beta Discussion Thread

• countries? There is only one beta for everyone from every domain to play on

I guess he is asking about the national alliances, as far as it is a global server, most of the alliances are coming organizsed as national team (Italy, F&B, Türkiye, Salad@s, etc).

It´s quite impressive how quiet is the Beta thread comparing with any other domain thread with 5 times less players xD

firma-joseka-tema-breaking-bad-serie-tv-by-sunshine6992-d680b1r.png">

Gracias Sunshine <3

4ºS3: LINCE (Furia Roja)/ 1erTs7: TDU (Joseka)/ 2ºTs7: North(Attilas)/ 1erTs4: Frater (Badgirl)/ 2ºTs1: Martlantis (Topota)/ 2ºTs6: AB (Restless)/ 7ºTs7: MDR (Radicalex) / 9ºTs3: LINCE (Krakatoa)/ 10ºTs2: La Familia (Mr Nobody)/ 4ºTs4: OMS (Malaria)/Ts6-Hispano: HU-HA (Super Ego)/2ºTs4-Hispano: ILUSIONISTAS (Team Shiva)

Jugando: ?

• I intervene into discussion of PDs. Maybe I am wrong in definition of PD, but for me it was always like - they are normal defenders, but they just form cluster around off-player who takes responsibility for their prosperity. That means he/she should help them chief villages, make sure they are growing, keep as off-player the area safe for them. In return, this area is also quite safe for the off-player because of tons of def gathered around.

That doesn't mean that those players defend only one person. In all other cases they are just regular players of the ally. However, in my case it was normal situation that decision about where their def goes is made either by the cluster-leader (it can also be one of defenders, not necessarily the off-player himself) or the person to whom this cluster-leader delegates their duty.

Yes, having a person who only works for another one and never works for coalition is not for me.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Alright ... Im officially pissed. Every single one has crannies up the wazoo. Let me raid with my ashes!!! ;(

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Those who have learned the hard way, build crannies. Of course they do.
    And it's allowed and even recommended to avoid being a farm ;)

I'm mean that way... I love my crannies!

• Alright ... Im officially pissed. Every single one has crannies up the wazoo. Let me raid with my ashes!!! ;(

I miss so much when just gauls used to have 2k crannies... :(

firma-joseka-tema-breaking-bad-serie-tv-by-sunshine6992-d680b1r.png">

Gracias Sunshine <3

4ºS3: LINCE (Furia Roja)/ 1erTs7: TDU (Joseka)/ 2ºTs7: North(Attilas)/ 1erTs4: Frater (Badgirl)/ 2ºTs1: Martlantis (Topota)/ 2ºTs6: AB (Restless)/ 7ºTs7: MDR (Radicalex) / 9ºTs3: LINCE (Krakatoa)/ 10ºTs2: La Familia (Mr Nobody)/ 4ºTs4: OMS (Malaria)/Ts6-Hispano: HU-HA (Super Ego)/2ºTs4-Hispano: ILUSIONISTAS (Team Shiva)

Jugando: ?

• Oh I hear ya ... I have crannies too.

Since most of the members in my alliance have not or don't play on COM, they aren't used to all this early game raiding and this much population. They never built crannies because no one would usually attack them in less populated servers like Uk or Us ... I think they finally understood the value of crannies here lol.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Hi,
    I've possibly found a bug...
    I'm looking at a scout report on a village of someone in our alliance by someone who is not in any alliance and they didn't lose any scouts but I can see the report and the number of scouts they used!!
    I can give a link of the report if needed where appropriate.

• Better send to support. If it's ally report, only them can see it anyway.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• countries? There is only one beta for everyone from every domain to play on

So what ?

Each country is playing with their allies.

Omega-2.gifDvNZvTU.gif

Servers destacados:

Omega&Co [Fire & Sand x3] - [AC-DC] Récord Macro Arietera Egipcia - Link a Macro

Meliodas [Path to Pandora x2] - [OTAKU] Top 1 off Gobal

Meliodas [Codex Victoria x1] - [OTAKU]

Ganador Destacado Comunidad Hispana de Travian 2019

Mirmis, M&M, Mirmidones, SAN, CNT, LINCE, SOA, P.A, Minions, FX, XDH 18/19, UNVEN, FL 6, ML-HISP, ADNL (Francés), BSG (Mundial)

• Eh? Not really, in the alliance I am in there are players from everywhere, India, the US, Australia etc lol there are a couple of "country teams" and the salados are top of all the countries playing, F&B used to but it seems like they have dropped quite a bit for some reason :mmm: russia team has the number 1 pop player in there, no idea about any others :(

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• I think you are confusing this server with Tournament. Thanks to random factors many teams here prefer to be called international rather than a country team and from what I see in statistics these team are not exactly on the bottom of the pile.

• Eh? Not really, in the alliance I am in there are players from everywhere, India, the US, Australia etc lol there are a couple of "country teams" and the salados are top of all the countries playing, F&B used to but it seems like they have dropped quite a bit for some reason :mmm: russia team has the number 1 pop player in there, no idea about any others :(

Salados is a Spanish Team,
    FL is a Southamerican team,
    There is a belgian and french team,

There is an UK team..

There might be international teams as for example in US and UK there are many many people from everywhere living in these two countries.

I was just asking how are the rest of the countries doing because not every single country has the same opinion about the servers...

just saying

Omega-2.gifDvNZvTU.gif

Servers destacados:

Omega&Co [Fire & Sand x3] - [AC-DC] Récord Macro Arietera Egipcia - Link a Macro

Meliodas [Path to Pandora x2] - [OTAKU] Top 1 off Gobal

Meliodas [Codex Victoria x1] - [OTAKU]

Ganador Destacado Comunidad Hispana de Travian 2019

Mirmis, M&M, Mirmidones, SAN, CNT, LINCE, SOA, P.A, Minions, FX, XDH 18/19, UNVEN, FL 6, ML-HISP, ADNL (Francés), BSG (Mundial)

• invite me to your discord, i got information that may lead to Zorro.

cash me ousside, how bout dat?