Regarding Hero's Mansion

• All the buildings in travian can be maxed to its highest level by having 1 warehouse at its max.
    But Hero's Mansion is the only exception to this, where level 17 to 20 will need 2 warehouses.
    Is it intentional? or just an oversight?

Thank you for your time.
    I am not sure which server I should be choosing for international server.
    So created my discussion in General Section.

• That is not true.

Town Hall lvl 20 requires 2 warehouses, Treasury lvl 20 requires 3 warehouses, Trade office lvl 20 requires 2 warehouses and so does Tournament square ... So the premise of your question is baseless.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• the above and yes, I believe it is intentional. These buildings are too valuable to make it cheap and easy.

• That is not true.

Town Hall lvl 20 requires 2 warehouses, Treasury lvl 20 requires 3 warehouses, Trade office lvl 20 requires 2 warehouses and so does Tournament square ... So the premise of your question is baseless.

pssshh... TS requires 4. It's the worst. Still upset I just had to build one the other day :D