Is this why it's all gone down hill?

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

The application closes in
  • I'm a random player on com1 and it's taken me probably almost 3hours to be able to usefully use the forum. Correct me, but there were very successful forums in like 1992, and yet this one is terrible...There is not search and I have 5 conversations that I have taken out of this useless discussion by loading in a new tab, but when I do I don't get the option to comment/submit. It's 2018 and we're mostly paying for this game. 2018 and your forums are terrible? It makes sense now why these forums are dead. Because the 3 german dudes and 1 frau that are running the damn game took 2 months of the summer to tan in croatia and sure, ads are our income, but it'll take almost 2 days for them to fix the +25% speed bonus for watching a vid...

• This is becoming a daily thing on the forums now..

Always someone with a problem about the game or the way the game runs, I wouldn’t even mind if people posted in a manner that was reasonable but when people like you think you know who the game is run and wants to come here making a big deal out of it then it gets on my nerves.

No one forces you to play the game you play it to kill time and because you enjoy it so instead of coming here trying to trash talk every thing the team are doing maybe have a little respect and go about things differently...

• I'm a random player on com1 and it's taken me probably almost 3hours to be able to usefully use the forum. Correct me, but there were very successful forums in like 1992, and yet this one is terrible...There is not search and I have 5 conversations that I have taken out of this useless discussion by loading in a new tab, but when I do I don't get the option to comment/submit. It's 2018 and we're mostly paying for this game. 2018 and your forums are terrible? It makes sense now why these forums are dead. Because the 3 german dudes and 1 frau that are running the damn game took 2 months of the summer to tan in croatia and sure, ads are our income, but it'll take almost 2 days for them to fix the +25% speed bonus for watching a vid...

Hello Paulpd

New things are always frustrating at first as we all were when they decided to merge the old forums to this one.
    This forum however does function much like the old one and will help you get through the part that is frustrating.

There is a search function at your top right and it has many options and it does work very well searching for stuff.

Travian did not exist in 1992 so maybe you were thinking of another date.

Here is also a thread that may help you navigate yourself around >>> FORUM USER GUIDE

If at anytime you need help or just get stuck again just look for me or my forum staff playingwithfire or Yowie

:)

• Oh I miss classic forums from 1992! They were so user friendly and nice *falls in love*

Anyways we all loved the old forum and we are for sure not happy to have ... this one. But it won't change any time soon, so we have to live with it.
    Still I wonder about this "you're not able to hit submit an answer", I thought this would be one of the essential functions of a forum.

If you have any questions about the forum in general, just ask ANY forum stuff member, cause they should all know how their forum works, and about 80% of the team can actually understand and answer in english as it's a world wide language ;)

• Sweet! 1992 forums. SOOO MUCH BETTER then these forums. I totally see where you are going here! Come on man. These forums do not suck because of any of that . They suck because the game is dying. It has nothing to do with the forums. the update is a huge improvement over the old forum. Albeit they screwed the transition over SO FREAKING BADLY for long time users it is still better then it was.

I wonder if anyone even knew what a forum was in 1992? I remember chat rooms but forums just dont seem very 1992.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• Ok, fair enough 1992 might be taking exaggeration over the top. I think I probably came home from elementary school and got pumped about my dad installing a 14.4k modem so I could play LoTRD door games.

This is becoming a daily thing on the forums now..

Always someone with a problem about the game or the way the game runs, I wouldn’t even mind if people posted in a manner that was reasonable but when people like you think you know who the game is run and wants to come here making a big deal out of it then it gets on my nerves.

No one forces you to play the game you play it to kill time and because you enjoy it so instead of coming here trying to trash talk every thing the team are doing maybe have a little respect and go about things differently...

I've been playing this game for more than 10 years and have easily spent $US 3000 on it, so I will not hesitate to express a problem with "the game or the way the game runs."
    I haven't played in almost 3 years, and it did take me a while to convert my old account to the new forum. It was not smooth. I will admit I had not taken time to explore the new forum yet, so I might eat some crow for that.

Who do you mean by "people like you?"
    Are you dating a dev or something? Your response is weirdly strong.

By all means, let me know how i could show more respect(to whom?), and how I should go about things differently?

• Wow 10 years and spent 3000 us dollars

Dude I’m on a server and on day 60 and put 500 pound into it so what has money got to do with anything if that’s supposed to impress me you have got it all wrong my friend that’s rookie numbers :D

And people like you means moaners that moan about everything pretty much like you

• Wow 10 years and spent 3000 us dollars

Dude I’m on a server and on day 60 and put 500 pound into it so what has money got to do with anything if that’s supposed to impress me you have got it all wrong my friend that’s rookie numbers :D

And people like you means moaners that moan about everything pretty much like you

You literally just tried to impress us with how much you spent while you ripped him for for the same thing.

I agree the moaning is annoying when most of the time it is an easy search to find.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• I meant to say I've put at least $3k into a basically a door game.

(shhhhhhh..... it made more sense before.)