UK2 Discussion thread

• please correct me if I am wrong at any point.

The points you made about alliances being together and not being together were wrong - hence me being gentlemanly and suggesting you were fishing for info.

• I personally like how Corts talks about stuff like she actually knows whats happening...

I know, saying BSB are alone and UA allied with RAG makes good reading - but it is totally the wrong way round.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eddy ().

• IceKilla sent 21k imps and 9k ECs.

• I know, saying BSB are alone and UA allied with RAG makes good reading - but it is totally the wrong way round.

So if its the wrong way round I am very sorry.

What I will say from now on is RAG allied with UA.

So happy to be corrected by a good member of UA.

• So if its the wrong way round I am very sorry.

What I will say from now on is RAG allied with UA.

So happy to be corrected by a good member of UA.

You're fishing again. I haven't said which ally I am from and I've been told RAG are attacking UA., so they are not allied.

If you keep saying things that are wrong your posts will lose credibility. Everyone in UA and RAG will know you are wrong. That's two out of five allies knowing you're full of it, and you only wrote three sentences.

• Hi Corts

Feels like your Question has already been answered...

As your a member of BSB you should be marginally better informed.

Members of UA have already stated that their caps (and Artis) have all been scouted, and they have a lot of fakes heading their way currently.

BSB we clashed with a couple of weeks ago and after a brief chat and BSB deciding villages intact is the better part of valour we now have a truce in place.

And RAG are now allied with FUN - as we are just here to have FUN after all - all this fighting is hard work and costs gold.

We have competitions for simming and we’re thinking of inviting North and BSB into the games - what do you reckon Wingerz0 ???

• Members of UA have already stated that their caps (and Artis) have all been scouted, and they have a lot of fakes heading their way currently.

Now you've said they are just fakes UA will leave their arti's in place and not bother defending. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, you've teamed up with BSB to fight UA and now there's 100 of you against 14. Don't you feel just a little bit ashamed??

• What’s there to feel ashamed about?

It’s a war game - and wars aren’t normally won on even terms.

I’m assuming your a member of UA - there was a choice tabled and your team made a choice.

• I haven't said which alliance I'm in. My post was just an observation - RAG and BSB have teamed up to pick on the little guy. If I was in RAG or BSB I'd be embarrassed and ashamed.

As for a choice being tabled, BSB aren't a good enough alliance to demand a choice be made.

• I haven't said which alliance I'm in, so you don't know whether or not I'm in BSB or RAG.

I'm sure my opinion is shared by many though. A bully gang has been formed to pick on the little kid and it shames both alliances.

there not going to be able to hold they're heads high in you're alliances, Are they?

• I think UA were quite proud of their successes against bsb so far this server (and rightly so) and had mentioned this previously... so in that term not exactly the little kid.

And the only reason I’m entertaining your opinion is this forum needs livening up 😊

If you were in BSB or RAG surely you’d have mentioned your disdain at the offensive when it was first discussed as an option... 😊

• So UA, a preformed alliance are being picked on by a team they consider inferior, according to this forum anyway, made up of too many noobs etc etc.

I say fair play to BSB for taking on the noobs, the returning players and giving them experience the hard way. It may not be perfect but I'd say it's been improving, looking at recent posts here and in game stats.

Maybe UA should be ashamed they didn't use all their experience, expertise and apparent know how to take on these players themselves? Try and bring new players into the game!

I'll speak with RAG I think they might have something Eddy needs?

• http://www.inactivesearch.it/t…e-reports/7fNVOo5hMdHo9ci

http://www.inactivesearch.it/t…e-reports/oHqYXkcGyZSevUc

http://www.inactivesearch.it/t…e-reports/ewJb6XDGhIBzcJd

whoops finally hit defense looks like he wanted to make sure he kept his hammer over his capital. although capital only dropped from 860 pop to 480

i solved part of my crop problem though

on a side note this happened

http://www.inactivesearch.it/t…e-reports/RgL6wt3JFIWfvdp

looks like fun decided to join swm as all his attacks lined up just before swm fakes .... just coincidence or pre plannned?????

• Wow I made it to the forum, rare treat. To clarify my hit was purely random, this was the third town I had sent what was the remnants of an Arte hammer and the first who defended. I do not know the person I hit, simply picked out North as I felt it would probably be defended as the account deletes in less than 20hrs and wanted to loose the troops. For me personally a bit of a Dulles server, will focus our efforts on Anglosphere 6 and try and help the rebels to win. Good luck to RAG/BSB/North/UA can’t call who will win but probably between SWM & North

• I AM in UA, and I don't see the problem with two bigger alliances teaming up to take out a smaller alliance. It is a war game, and they both have a common enemy (who have shown - both in past servers, and this server - that they can pack a punch). I would rather wipe out a small alliance than have them chiefing my villages, clearing my defence or catching my hammers (then again, we're not really the kind of people to delete when we get hit).

Just now need to see if UA can muster the defence to protect them selves. I'll leave this here:

• I think UA were quite proud of their successes against bsb so far this server (and rightly so) and had mentioned this previously... so in that term not exactly the little kid.

And the only reason I’m entertaining your opinion is this forum needs livening up 😊

If you were in BSB or RAG surely you’d have mentioned your disdain at the offensive when it was first discussed as an option... 😊

The UA successes mentioned are all defences against an attacking alliance. BSB had around 100 players at the start and UA around 20. BSB chose to pick on the little guy and had some weird obsession with spawn villages and kept borging their troops on them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think UA organised any attacks until after arti's, leading to BSB running to you for help.

I'm entirely indifferent to whether or not you entertain my opinion, so feel free not to.

And maybe I was in the same room as Corts when the offensive was being discussed, so didn't know about it. You know Corts, don't you? She's Kettle in BSB, the one who was on here proudly boasting about BSB standing alone while the joint attacks were inbound...