UK2 Discussion thread

• I wouldn't say I am playing kettle. As it made no direct attack on anyone first and for some strange reason. Some players fear it .

Others find it's good to come out the woodwork this late in the game, jumping on the attack poor me bandwagon.

So I am sorry I am not here to full in the blanks, perhaps you should ask Azaezel,

He seems to know everything about me, in fact even more than you (eddy) shocker .

• I would say your playing Kettle - especially as you keep telling us when you’ve been attacked and you ask for defence.

Anyway enjoy the remainder of the server all 👍

• “You have always told me it was Ernest. I have introduced you to every one as Ernest. You answer to the name of Ernest. You look as if your name was Ernest. You are the most earnest-looking person I ever saw in my life. It is perfectly absurd you're saying that your name isn't Ernest.” A trivial comedy for serious people - more than half of modern culture depends on what one should not read.

• I remember back when RAG invited BSB into their chat . Poor HarLi got blamed for double adding himself .

If they kept their eye on the ball they would still see not every ex BSB was kicked.

But then again the main chat room is very quiet :saint:

• Is there a version of Travian that’s like a bad tv soap, that’s all bad plot lines and poor acting?

Forum based chat game even where you can pretend to have a hammer and different accounts etc etc

Think you’d enjoy that more Mags and be infinitely better at it as well 👍

• Can I just say, how do you pretend ?. Is this Not the forum for a pretend game ? . Is it not all about you being pretentious all the way throw the game, Perhaps talking about me being the pretender to Queen of ts2 throne.

Sorry I just don't have the time. Busy day at the library. Better internet ..

• Is there a version of Travian that’s like a bad tv soap, that’s all bad plot lines and poor acting?

Forum based chat game even where you can pretend to have a hammer and different accounts etc etc

Think you’d enjoy that more Mags and be infinitely better at it as well 👍

Yeah. It's called Sims - Imagine War ext. pack.