RotA shares all secrets to level the playing field

  • You guys are doing far more damage to yourselves than anyone else could do.. I know this not by reading your words here, but watching your gameplay..

    Might wanna back that off with some facts instead of just your words? ;)


    And on a honest note, I don't even care. This server still is "lopsided" by Josh Monster's words.

  • @uNreaL
    People always use that word, "virtually" to hide something.. It's a way to somehow negate losses. "You will spend virtually none of your life at work" It's bogus. I did 50k in damage to RotA in just attacks and more than 7k in spiking. I cleared well over half RotA's defenses (didn't have much to speak of anyway) and suspended hammers as well as put RotA raiding at a "Virtual" stop for a weak while Asgard and Nighthunter took off. 20 mil raiding compared to Revenant's 4 and Plancke's 2.5? yeah.. I did virtually no damage ;)


    And you are a special kind of EDITED if you believe that I "dragged" Farkon and Oregonize with me.. Farkon is deleted too bro ;) It was Farkon who suggested the attacks. And Oregonize gladly followed me. He said the only reason he was in RotA was for me. Soo...? Keep talking and please allow me to laugh.

    JoshMonster_US wrote:

    Antiseptic, your not making a whole lot of sense.

    JoshMonster_US wrote:

    Antiseptic, you sound scared.

    JoshMonster_US wrote:

    Attack points. Your going to make me laugh. Nice work attacking nature. Simmers.

    playingwithfire wrote:

    @JoshMonster_US the rules on this changed awhile ago

    The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: remove insults ().

  • 7k in spiking. sure you did.


    even if you did, is that something to brag about?


    but wait, you deleted. gee, wasn't that excellent spiking enough to keep you interested?

    "Yeah, I usually get my hammer chiefed. It's my signature move."


    "Between the idea and the reality, falls the forum."

  • Yeah I mean. I’ve liked most of your posts antiseptic because they are quite funny.


    But literally no respect for you.


    Maybe I’m a hypocrite as I’ve been in a pre-formed my last 2 servers, but learning with new people and helping them to reach new heights is half the fun on dead servers.

  • @uNreaL
    Keep talking and please allow me to laugh.

    Anti, his words are virtual..but not complete to a strict definition..
    And as he already said..

    words aren't worth shit.


    @notorious crunchie

    Maybe I’m a hypocrite as I’ve been in a pre-formed my last 2 servers, but learning with new people and helping them to reach new heights is half the fun on dead servers.

    Sad thing is, I normally do not care for helping the youngins'.. This round however, my dual Quelaana and I decided to try and help pass on some of the many years between us in this game.. We were met with "we have done this before, we have a proven working method".. This proven method was developed in their one and only server together as a team last s2..


    Rota, please refresh my memory, how was that round of s2, and who won..??

    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.


    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:


    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.


    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  • Rota, please refresh my memory, how was that round of s2, and who won..??

    Well that is a strawman to the extreme. To think that the smallest alliance on the server, made up of people who started late, and whose leader stopped playing only to come back and spike her alliances farms wouldn't have won.

  • People always use that word, "virtually" to hide something.. It's a way to somehow negate losses. "You will spend virtually none of your life at work" It's bogus. I did 50k in damage to RotA in just attacks and more than 7k in spiking. I cleared well over half RotA's defenses (didn't have much to speak of anyway) and suspended hammers as well as put RotA raiding at a "Virtual" stop for a weak while Asgard and Nighthunter took off. 20 mil raiding compared to Revenant's 4 and Plancke's 2.5? yeah.. I did virtually no damage ;)



    And you are a special kind of EDITED if you believe that I "dragged" Farkon and Oregonize with me.. Farkon is deleted too bro ;) It was Farkon who suggested the attacks. And Oregonize gladly followed me. He said the only reason he was in RotA was for me. Soo...? Keep talking and please allow me to laugh.

    Except Oregonize want's to help RotA because you just pussied out from the server. Good you stand behind your cause. :)
    If you think 50k defenses is half of our defenses you're very new to the game.. Oh, you played last time what, 10 years ago? Yeah, we stopped raiding for a while.. or maybe it was that we were taking artifacts while nighthunter was raiding with his troops using the artifact he was given by his alliance. You're delusional and you think too highly of yourself in my opinion. And it's not that nighthunter wouldn't be raiding all quads either, FYI.

    The post was edited 4 times, last by playingwithfire: removed abusive and swear words. ().

  • Except Oregonize want's to help RotA because you just left out from the server. Good you stand behind your cause. :) If you think 50k defenses is half of our defenses you're very new to the game.. Oh, you played last time what, 10 years ago? Yeah, we stopped raiding for a while.. or maybe it was that we were taking artifacts while nighthunter was raiding with his troops using the artifact he was given by his alliance. You're delusional and you think too highly of yourself in my opinion. And it's not that nighthunter wouldn't be raiding all quads either, FYI.


    EDITED

    Okay so let me break it down for you.. 7k in Spiking was just RotA.. there was another 8k in spiking ;) My numbers were 15k in spikes just on my account alone. 13k on Farkon, 8k+ on Oregonize.


    Do you want me to post the conversation between oregonize and I where he said, "The only reason I wanted to help RotA was because they were our "team".. I trust you more than them and I'll go where you go"?


    Because I can post that ;) The fact that you think I "left out" of a dead server that I was ranked top 10 on in every aspect by dat 100 starting more than 15% late is pathetic to me. This realm is boring. Give me a real challenge. Working with RotA was a drag. Elitist attitudes and nothing to show for it. Terrible leaders. Btw- TheOne no one trusts you. I can't tell you how many times I was in 5 person chat rooms with leaders about someone bringing up the fact you're a spy. I CANNOT tell you how often it was brought up In PMs. I cannot begin to tell you- so I won't ;)

    JoshMonster_US wrote:

    Antiseptic, your not making a whole lot of sense.

    JoshMonster_US wrote:

    Antiseptic, you sound scared.

    JoshMonster_US wrote:

    Attack points. Your going to make me laugh. Nice work attacking nature. Simmers.

    playingwithfire wrote:

    @JoshMonster_US the rules on this changed awhile ago

    The post was edited 2 times, last by playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

  • Okay so let me break it down for you.. 7k in Spiking was just RotA.. there was another 8k in spiking ;) My numbers were 15k in spikes just on my account alone. 13k on Farkon, 8k+ on Oregonize.
    Do you want me to post the conversation between oregonize and I where he said, "The only reason I wanted to help RotA was because they were our "team".. I trust you more than them and I'll go where you go"?


    Because I can post that ;) The fact that you think I "left out" of a dead server that I was ranked top 10 on in every aspect by dat 100 starting more than 15% late is pathetic to me. This realm is boring. Give me a real challenge. Working with RotA was a drag. Elitist attitudes and nothing to show for it. Terrible leaders. Btw- TheOne no one trusts you. I can't tell you how many times I was in 5 person chat rooms with leaders about someone bringing up the fact you're a spy. I CANNOT tell you how often it was brought up In PMs. I cannot begin to tell you- so I won't ;)

    Yeah, so you "halted" asgard's raiding just like you did RotA's, therefore that argument didn't make any sense. I wouldn't go bragging about spiking anyway, but people love ribbons and "bragging rights," right? ;) I don't care how much troops you kill by spiking if you are worthless in the bigger picture looking towards the server.


    I do not care what you talked with oregonize, that matters is what he wrote to us after you deleted. :) You left out of the server because you thought you were up there, where in reality you weren't anywhere close to top 10. I would prove it to you but I didn't care enough to save up data about how "good" you were, but it tells me enough you thought you had top 3 hammer in RotA whilst you were in. You would've gotten real challenge if you seeked for it, but you left out instead. Talking about elitist attitudes.. Honestly, I think you're the one that has the elitist attitude. You think you're better than anyone else was in the alliance, and think you deserve to get the good artifacts just because your location and because you think you had something good where in reality you weren't even top 20% in our alliance. You deserve unique because you think you're one of the bests in the alliance, makes sense. People makes false assumptions because they don't know about things.


    I don't care if you think I am a spy. I got people, who trusts me, in the positions where I need them to be and I don't give a EDITED someone else doesn't trust me. I need people to trust me who I'm working with. However what you did show to people was that you shouldn't be trusted nor be followed in your actions. You're reckless and ruined the server not only for you but for Farkon and Oregonize.


    For the rest of y'all, am I a spy? ;)

    The post was edited 2 times, last by playingwithfire: remove swear words and insults ().

  • Look at your account, youngin'.

    Yes, look at that glorious thing.. Just LOOK at it.. Been under daily constant barrage from multiple asgard members since the beginning and not only have they NOT been able to remove villages, but I have chiefed THEM.. lol


    Tell me, what have you done this server..? I'll wait..

    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.


    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:


    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.


    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: remove quote and corrected post ().

  • This thread is very close to being locked.


    Swear words and insults are not allowed on the forums. I have cleaned up this thread and several have been warned about this issue.


    If the thread continues on as it has been, the thread will be locked.