Battle of Epidaurum - 2nd Edition

• Enti could fool Penn and Teller. :D

w1 09/10 Trillian DAPH..........................Org 09/10 BlackAngel TdD, Opus
    w1 10/11 Watcher ~V~, DS...................Org 10/11 Abrafax1 IndeX
    tc11 12 Trillian DAPH............................ORG 11/12 Trimurti DT
    tcx8 12/13 DieSchonWieder -US-...........3xOrg 12 Insomnia DD
    tcx3.com 13 IceDroogs EIS....................AEU2 14/15 Shuriken ~TK~

• You thought I was referring to you when I talked about top raiders and players who lost their hammers/caps/whatever when I talked about the "excuse-list" I made in the past. So who does not understand simple English sentences?

Lol fair enough lad, I thought it was an attempt at a dig at me, it's not uncommon to talk about something without explicitly stating who but with the notion that it's aimed at them :(

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• It seems the latest cata-attack of Glücksbärchis had quite the effect.

Bot18 left the alliance.

That's how you gain % in Epi! @ "uuhh, those cata attacks don't have any effect at all"

• Yep. He didn't have time to play two servers. So quit. Or you could say Gluck made him quit to fit your rabble rousing narrative so yeah.. "Gluck made him quit"

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• Yep. He didn't have time to play two servers. So quit. Or you could say Gluck made him quit to fit your rabble rousing narrative so yeah.. "Gluck made him quit"

Wouldn't be surprised if he comes back with some nice new village :)

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• Something happened. That's the beauty if everyone is cramped into one small region.

We catapulted another capital (this time a 9c, got rid of some cropfields) and their neighboring friendly hun actually followed glücksbärchis home!

af154b689f0ae21d9f7a80a45e89eb48 + 3 cata waves on cropfields as well

And then this happened:

dce21b4e68d0b3eb01ab019a5a997803

And since there are some people in our own alliance who were not that satisfied with the report let me do some math:

We inflicted the following dmg:
    62580 x 4 for the cropfields = 250.320
    406 x 895 for the steppe = 363.370
    + loss of production since those crop fields are not producing anymore. Let's say he only needs 2 days to rebuild them to lvl10 then that's another 50k (and that's presuming that he makes the mistake and focuses on fields instead of troops, but since they all do it, we can use that assumption)

total: 663k

--

We lost:

Offensive player: ~240k
    Defensive players: ~240k

total: 480k

(Not included are raiding-losses)
    Well. Now you could argue that our losses are divided between several accounts but you could also argue that in theory they are twice as many people to their losses only hurt half as much. But we all know that he is not going to receive a push because he lost 400 steppe while there are countless players whose capitals are in shatters.
    tbh, I admit the wall was not great but I'm sure when he started his follow home he did not expect to get walled at all - not at this distance and travel times.
    So in terms of expectations ... we probably won. You don't start a follow home if you expect to run into a wall.

And regarding our losses.. those 150 steppe and catapults: Whenever someone follows you home your hammer gets hurt. [Except you saw it coming from a mile away and prepared (like we did) or the travel time of the enemy is insanely high.]

Meh.

• Jesus lol you write a lot 8| could've saved writing all that and just said "cata a cap, follow home wall and cost him more res than me, here is report:" :saint:

• Imo big walls of text scares people away lol

• I think despite all the discussion about who is a noob and who is a pro and who is a troll and on and on... The server is pretty fun and the new mechanics make it pretty exciting :)

• Ok so this thread is all about epidaraum, but what about the other regions? Anyone got interesting things to show from them?

• Encourage a discussion about what? How SC is better than Cheers!? Every post you make is either of how you catted us or how we retaliated and point out we lost more than you.

We get it. You are better than us. There you go. A Cheers! Leader said that right now. Now, quote and put it as your signature, screenshot it and put is as your profile and show to the whole world that you are better than us.

So much pettiness man ...

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

• I think 50% will quit and play the proper servers where they can actually buy and spend gold without the risk of something getting wiped out by dodgy updates etc

• With the new speed servers coming, pretty sure many will quit.