Battle of Epidaurum - 2nd Edition

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • This is why you are noobs.

You found the one and only stat, where you're ally is ahead. Congrats to that.

w1 09/10 Trillian DAPH..........................Org 09/10 BlackAngel TdD, Opus
    w1 10/11 Watcher ~V~, DS...................Org 10/11 Abrafax1 IndeX
    tc11 12 Trillian DAPH............................ORG 11/12 Trimurti DT
    tcx8 12/13 DieSchonWieder -US-...........3xOrg 12 Insomnia DD
    tcx3.com 13 IceDroogs EIS....................AEU2 14/15 Shuriken ~TK~

• Only one that matters, not my fault the you dont know how the server works. <3

Actually not for determining skill level. Reminds me those noobs, that think winning a server by building WW means skill. But let's pretend, the only stat, that matters, is the one that makes victory. Then it is this one Travian com83 and there you're not even Top20. In other words you have not a single VP. Why? Because we prevented you from getting control over Epidaurum. :P

• Actually not for determining skill level. Reminds me those noobs, that think winning a server by building WW means skill. But let's pretend, the only stat, that matters, is the one that makes victory. Then it is this one Travian com83 and there you're not even Top20. In other words you have not a single VP. Why? Because we prevented you from getting control over Epidaurum. :p

cause we planned it like that, if you want to compete with me in ranks you can just ask around where i end up.

Or even better, dont delete and see for yourself. But that might be a hard task for you :whistling:

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

• cause we planned it like that, if you want to compete with me in ranks you can just ask around where i end up.
    Or even better, dont delete and see for yourself. But that might be a hard task for you :whistling:

You're right. That would be a hard task indeed. I'm 53 already and might not live long enough. So you really planned not getting control over Epidaurum? And the Richard-Nixon-Lame-Excuse-Award goes to........... But hey, who wants to have boots anyway? Not that you could make good use of them, right? After what we have seen from your ally until today, they would be wasted for you. Well, at least you know how to troll.

• Ho ho ... First I've seen of this lad thread. The battle seems to be going good. SC seems to justify their reason for attacking us by saying that they never meant to go to war this early on but had to because of the merge.

You don't need a reason to justify your attacks. This is a war game .. Getting catted is part of the game.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• You're right. That would be a hard task indeed. I'm 53 already and might not live long enough. So you really planned not getting control over Epidaurum? And the Richard-Nixon-Lame-Excuse-Award goes to........... But hey, who wants to have boots anyway? Not that you could make good use of them, right? After what we have seen from your ally until today, they would be wasted for you. Well, at least you know how to troll.

You talk alot but do very little, you know my name ingame so just come if you want. :)

• Be patient, young padavan. Sooner or later it will be your turn - if you are worth it. We act as a team.

• SC seems to justify their reason for attacking us by saying that they never meant to go to war this early on but had to because of the merge.

Nope, we are not justifying, we are explaining. Subtle but important difference.

/edit: I'd appreciate it if nobody in this thread feeds the senapsgas the troll. Bad enough that this thread got infested in the first place.

• Nope, we are not justifying, we are explaining. Subtle but important difference.
    /edit: I'd appreciate it if nobody in this thread feeds the senapsgas the troll. Bad enough that this thread got infested in the first place.

Im so sorry hun, did i hurt your fragile feelings by calling you a bunch of noobs? <3

• So basically let me get this right from looking at those reports, from an outsiders view it seems like the SC players have been used gold to merge troops? And then they are saying how they don't use gold? :mmm:

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• So basically let me get this right from looking at those reports, from an outsiders view it seems like the SC players have been used gold to merge troops? And then they are saying how they don't use gold? :mmm:

Let me get this straight - we used Gold to merge troops that might be true. But actually other alliances *cough* Bots *cough* used even more Gold to purchase on d*mned helmet that my account used the whole round yet. And we still managed to de- resource some bots. So do your judgement but think about it twice.

• Let me get this straight - we used Gold to merge troops that might be true. But actually other alliances *cough* Bots *cough* used even more Gold to purchase on d*mned helmet that my account used the whole round yet. And we still managed to de- resource some bots. So do your judgement but think about it twice.

We're rich *synonym for female dog*!!

The B-word for you kids

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• I don't understand? Every time I looked at auction I never saw bots/sheers bidding on gladiator helmets or artwork I usually saw F&B bidding on stuff but then the prices went too high so I couldn't view them lol

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

• We're rich *synonym for female dog*!!
    The B-word for you kids

I think that you should care a little bit more about your expression.
    I don´t know if it is jealousy of you guys but I won´t I won´t judge. I would feel the same if I would play the game like you do. Honestly!

I don't understand? Every time I looked at auction I never saw bots/sheers bidding on gladiator helmets or artwork I usually saw F&B bidding on stuff but then the prices went too high so I couldn't view them lol

*Edit: There were someguys and I´m pretty sure they were "you know who", who bid 135k on ONE (!!!!!) helmet.

• Trust me. I have see even worse gold abusers on dex. I think only one of my members spent over 100k to get the glad helm... The rest settled for helms below 100k. Less than 100 or 200 gold. In a slow server, this isn't all that amazing. In a speed server it is ridiculous, in a slow server this is normal.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• "you know who"? I don't know who lol. Do you know who? I'm guessing those with 4 villages and stuff right?