Battle of Epidaurum - 2nd Edition

• What about you guys? Will you continue?

I mean I want to continue. I don't know about my team. We Bots came in to this server to have fun and check out this new server. But then the merge happened and we thought we might as well compete for the win. So, it's hard to answer that question. I'll stay as long as my team stays, if not, I delete. No fun in playing without friends.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Will this server make it to the Hall of Fame?

I like to lead even when I am not leading. :rep03:

NYS: Idefix

TT Finals: Idefix

• I'm not sure lol, I never play 1x speed servers so definitely wont be on the official pandora servers, am just here to check out new features and chill, ukx has started now so yeah :D if they do a 3x pandora server I'll probably be there. I doubt a beta server will even be considered for hall of fame lmao it's beta, XD

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Encourage a discussion about what? How SC is better than Cheers!? Every post you make is either of how you catted us or how we retaliated and point out we lost more than you.

We get it. You are better than us. There you go. A Cheers! Leader said that right now. Now, quote and put it as your signature, screenshot it and put is as your profile and show to the whole world that you are better than us.

So much pettiness man ...

Ummm this thread is named 'Battle of Epi'
    It is supposed to be a thread where OPs and their battlereps are posted.
    Not to mention ive seen countless posts from your side when uk20 was in session... regarding how "great" you guys were, when it was pretty much a dead server. This is at least interesting.
    Dont be this salty.

They see me rolling
    They hating

• I'm not sure lol, I never play 1x speed servers so definitely wont be on the official pandora servers, am just here to check out new features and chill, ukx has started now so yeah :D if they do a 3x pandora server I'll probably be there. I doubt a beta server will even be considered for hall of fame lmao it's beta, XD

It is still a server though.. we will see :)

I like to lead even when I am not leading. :rep03:

NYS: Idefix

TT Finals: Idefix

• Ummm this thread is named 'Battle of Epi'It is supposed to be a thread where OPs and their battlereps are posted.
    Not to mention ive seen countless posts from your side when uk20 was in session... regarding how "great" you guys were, when it was pretty much a dead server. This is at least interesting.
    Dont be this salty.

Outsiders should stay outside. In Uk20 all we did was crap talk, we didn't post every single wall, attack and chief and say we were great. We just did a lot of crap talk unlike here.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Hey lol they were great they wrecked a nub like me lmao :asd::asd::asd:

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Teehee :) Look at that, an honourable mention at last, followed by an extensive analysis and breakdown of the costs. Reasons enough to finally see if my account was still in place here (which is obviously wasn't, hence the new profile :) ).

Yes, we did consider the possibility of there being a def-wall, and yes, we also hoped that it would not be the case. Good job in setting up a wall at the appropriate location (something we seem to be failing at...) I am not going to defend any of my fellow (possibly underaged) beer drinkers as there are no arguments to support such claims. So far SC has caused some serious damage and havoc to us, the reports don't lie. Hopefully we are all having fun still (in one way or another). I for one am truly disappointed that we haven't managed to get 50% in EPI yet, can't deny that. Would love to see my mercenaries cross the Adriatic Sea some time. Italy is a beautiful country.

Keep up the good work all, no need for all the hostility (unless it's in game of course)

• @Schneeente are you an accountant by chance?

For the sake of arguing, just to make you happy.

Not sure what you are trying to prove. You cataed - you won. They followed home - they won, you lost more on that follow home, fields are gone before it was done and regardless if it is done or not. Biggest loss is obviously troops. It will take you a day to rebuild lost catas, it will take longer Rozilee to rebuild horses unless they merge. Yes, it is early game and resources matter more than time, but still resources can be pushed.

P.S. If you insert screenshot as an image some lazy people will appreciate time saved on clicks.

• @Eric Rasputin
    maybe we are encountering some cultural differences here :)
    For us it's a part of the game to show our reports on the forums. We like to present them, discuss them, weigh pros and cons.
    And ofc everyone is eager to show why their respective side was / is better off than the other one.
    We like this better than all ... how did you say... "crap talk".
    You and your group are welcome to join in and show your successes. Or what you consider success. Whatever. (Well, and then someone will start arguilg about the lack of rams. Probably @trollfather. He always does that.)

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• That's probably it. In my side of the world, I haven't experienced this in a long time, at least not since 2010. Im using crap talk because of the lack of a better term lol .. If I use FLUFFY PINK UNICORN! talk then, pwf comes running to warn me.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Evading filters is as bad as posting the actual word. ().

• That's probably it. In my side of the world, I haven't experienced this in a long time, at least not since 2010. Im using crap talk because of the lack of a better term lol .. If I use FLUFFY PINK UNICORN talk then, pwf comes running to warn me.

Just call it PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS talk

..And that is the Final Word.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Fixed quote ().

• For the record I used to love these threads back in the days and I'm seriously disappointed we don't have enough people sharing reports now.

Especially now we don't even have to hide the players, makes it that much more interesting. Keep posting reports guys. Even the little ones.

• Hey Eric are you going to quit on this server too? Asking for a friend.

The battle for victory will be between SC and IDTS from the way it looks at the moment. VC seems to know what they're doing too, Cheers is focusing on the wrong things imo.

The battle for victory will be between SC and IDTS from the way it looks at the moment. VC seems to know what they're doing too, Cheers is focusing on the wrong things imo.

Probably Jovan ... I plan on staying but it will depend on my IRL. Just finished college so I'm currently looking for a job. Once I get it, I might not have the time. But let's see.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

nothing wrong with our focus, whats wrong is our lack of focus ingame, almost everyone is playing other servers or hates slow servers.

cash me ousside, how bout dat?